Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Thousands of memories flashed through my head at that exact moment and a wave of nausea washed through me. I saw my mother, my first reaction to my stomach, me and Derek... everything rushed to me all at once. Derek let go and started rubbing my arms. 

“Chloe! Hey!” He yelled. I started shaking and soon tears sprang to my eyes. 

“Dad!” He kept yelling. 

“Derek?” I whispered. I remembered him. I remembered everything. I gripped him tighter and cried. 

“I’m here.” He said. “I’m not going anywhere.” I screamed and punched at his arm. The pain was unbearable. I felt my entire stomach constrict, i felt like i couldn’t breathe; like i was suffocating. I heaved and my head flew back with a pounding motion. 

“Make it stop!” I screamed and held my stomach with one hand and my head with the other. I sobbed louder and louder. I looked up at Derek, his mouth was moving, but no words were coming out. I screamed again, but no one was listening. 

I tried standing up, but two arms grabbed me. I felt dizzy, my vision had little black spots, and the room was spinning.

“The baby.”  I blacked out from pain. 

       *******************

“Sweetheart? Get up.” 

My body felt relaxed, peaceful. I wasn’t in pain anymore. 

“Chloe, please.” The voice begged. 

I tensed and recognized the voice, my mother’s. I opened my eyes and saw her sitting there, looking at me. 

“Mom? What happened?” I asked.

“How much do you remember?” 

“I remember everything, but the only thing i don't remember is after the plane.”

“You had an accident, plane crash and you hit your head. You lost all memory and Derek’s kiss brought that back. Lucky you two are mates.”

I just nodded. 

“You need to get back, they think you’re dying Chloe.” My eyes went wide.

“Everyone thinks I'm dead?” 

“Well yes, and be careful baby.” She smiled and gave me one last hug. 

“Wait, what do you mean be careful?” Before she answered, all went dark.