Chapter 13

"Look at this!" She sneered.

Tori now had bangs and she looked like a 6 year old.

"Tori stop! Don't touch her!" Derek pulled Tori away from me and threw her on the couch.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She screamed.

He looked pissed. His eyes turned coal black and the emerald colour was now lost.

He went up to her and grabbed her shoulders and slammed her back down on the couch. He leaned in to her face.

"You will not touch her. Do you hear me?" Her defiant features were replaced with terror.

I quickly went to grab his shoulders to pull him back. He shrugged them off and turned to look at me.

She will never touch you, Chloe.

But Derek-

No.

I shrank back and looked down.

He turned away and glared at Tori.

"What happened?" Kit and aunt Lauren walked in and saw the terrorized faces on each of us.

Derek grabbed my arm and walked me to his room.

I stopped and shook my hand out of his. He turned around slowly; his eyes were still black, no sign of green in then.

"It's okay Derek, I'm fine."

Before he could even open his mouth, i kissed him. He tightly wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the floor and pushed me against the wall. This kiss was different from all our other kisses. It felt like he was putting his anger into the kiss. But it felt so right when he smashed his lips against mine.

I didn't want to be pregnant because i had to... I wanted to be pregnant because i loved the guy i was with.

Can't change the future

He was right. I couldn't. I was gonna be pregnant either way. And i really wanted him to see how much i actually loved him.

Then show me

I smiled and pulled away gasping for breaths. He took this opportunity to give me little kisses along my jaw, then down my neck. His hand made his way up my shirt and rested when it reached just above my ribs.

I was getting really hot with anticipation. I roughly grabbed his shirt and lifted up and threw it on the floor.

His body was to die for. He caught my eyes roaming his body and he soon had got a hold of my shirt. Before i knew it, i was topless with just my bra as coverage.

He walked me over to the bed and gently pushed me down. We both kissed each other fiercely wanting more each time we came up for air.

He trailed kisses on my collar bone, but i froze as his hands made their way to the waste band of my pants. I finally realized what was happening when i looked into his eyes.

He looked away with a hurt expression.

Its not like that, i just-

Its fine, Chloe. I'm sorry for pushing you too far.

No! You didn't push me far enough.

He have me a lustful look and those eyes were not only emerald, but they had a bright flame of want in them.

I want you Derek, i was just shocked when i realized how close we were.

I'll go easy on you Chloe. This is my first time too. Just tell me if I'm hurting you at all.

I believe you.

I gave him a reassuring look and we went from there.