Chapter 14

I woke up feeling sore. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna play volleyball today.

Yes, my aunt Lauren had once again, planned a "fun" day for all of us. But before that, I'm planning on going to the store and buying Tori flowers and some munchies. I actually do feel really bad about her hair. I guess i was just really mad about the dye.

Anyways, last night was... I don't even know the word for it. But what i do know, is that i love him.

Love you too

He flipped over and nuzzled his head into my neck. I pulled the covers up, and shivered.

Are you cold?

A little

I snuggled into his arms.

He suddenly got up and took the sheets with him. I squeaked.

"Derek!" I yell whispered. It was seven in the morning and everyone was still sleeping.

He chuckled and walked in the bathroom. He wasn't clothed, like what so ever, so i got a clear view of everything. But then again, neither did i.

Derek came back and got a thicker blanket. I had goosebumps all over me. He climbed in bed and spread the sheets all around me.

"Here." He rumbled.

"Thanks." I said quietly. He nodded and laid down.

I stared up at the ceiling. This was gonna be a crazy 9 months.

Sure is

Are you nervous?

More worried than anything

Why worried?

Because i dont know how to be a dad...

It's obviously going to be hard, but I'm here. Your dad did raise you two, so he can help and my aunt Lauren was there most of my child hood. We should be fine, Derek, your going to be an amazing dad

I hope

You will

He looked at me

And your gonna be an incredible mom

I hope

You will

He leaned in and kissed my head. I laughed.

"We'll see." I said and stretched.

"We should get up before anyone else does." He said and sat up.

"Yeah." I stayed where i was.

"Chloe." He whined. "Get up."

"Nooo." I whined back. "Five more minutes!" I grabbed a pillow and covered my face.

I felt him pick my up and carry me.

Derek, put me down

Nah

Pleasssseee

No, you're having a shower

I am?

Yup

He set me down on the cold counter top and i quickly jumped off.

Thats cold!

The water will be warm, relax

He turned on the water and motioned for me to get in, while he grabbed me a towel.

************

"So, we'll be heading down to the recreation centre in about 2 hours. I want everyone to have breakfast and get changed." Aunt Lauren was already starting to take charge of the day schedule. Joy.

Me and Tori made up and called a truce. No more fighting. My hair now has layers. But, to be honest, it looked good, so i didn't mind.

"Boys, i need you guys to ensure that the car is packed. Chloe and Tori, you two will supervise." We gave each other a mischievous grin and looked evilly at the boys with smirks.

They gave each other a questioning look.

Oh we were so going to make this day hell for both of them.

Me and Tori.