Chapter 22

"Happy birthday." A low voice said. It tried to kiss my cheek but i swatted it away. It started getting frustrated because i heard it taking deep breaths.

"Chloe get up." Derek said.

I ignored him and pulled the pillow on my face. He growled and yanked the pillow and threw it across the room. I looked at him annoyed and turned over, bringing the covers over my head.

"Come on, get up." He demanded.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." He pulled the covers off me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down. Its too early. Oh my god the light.... It burns...." I said dramatically.

"You watch too much vampire diaries." He grumbled. "And its 11:30, we let you sleep in."

"Oh wow. 11:30? Your right. Can i go back to sleep now?" I whined.

He put me down and looked at me in amusement.

"Your a pain in the ass you know that?"

"I'm a pleasure in yours." I stated.

"Well that pleasure is lost, now come on. Everyone is waiting for you." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday Chloe!" They all shouted.

"Uh thanks." I said quietly.

"Whats wrong?" Simon asked as i say down.

"I was awoken by an ass-of-your brother, thats whats wrong."

He took a spit take and started laughing.

"Thats distgusting." Tori scolded.

"Aww come on, sis, lighten up." He said and walked over to the fridge.

She gave him a glare.

"Your right, bro." She hissed and took the salt shaker from the end of the table and shook it rapidly on his eggs.

I laughed and gave her a smile. She was finally warming up to the idea. Good for her.

"So Chloe, are you ready for the water park today?" Kit asked.

"Definitely." I exclaimed.

"Good, so-" but he was interrupted by Simon spitting out his eggs and gagging.

"Simon, my cooking is not that terrible." Kit explained.

"Of course not Kit. All of our eggs are perfectly fine. I think Simon just put a bit too much salt." Tori snickered.

"You-"

"So, what time are we leaving?" Derek asked.

"Around 12:30, it's not that far." My aunt answered.

********

We finally got to the water park; it wasn't that busy, so we would be able to try everything. Well me and Tori at least.

Aunt Lauren and Kit were obviously not willing to swim and Derek and Simon wanted to kick around a ball at the picnic benches. Unbelievable.

Me and Tori entered in the water park, and headed for the giant slide.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yup."

We sat in the raft and flew down the slide, being soaked by all the water rushing past us.

"Wohooooo!" We yelled when we reached the bottom.

"That was fun." She said.

"Yeah. You wanna go on the lazy river?"

"Okay." We headed toward the blue tubes awaiting and hopped on. They were attached so we didn't lose each other on the way down.

"Let's think of some baby names." She suggested.

"Okay. I think if its a boy, than Cody, if its a girl, than Haley." i guessed.

"If its a boy, than Nathan, if its a girl, than Sage."

"Thats pretty. Sage." I repeated.

"If its a girl, I'm hoping anyways." She guessed.

"I think its a boy, because of Derek's genes." I stated.

"Maybe. But i think its adorable that he wants a daughter."

The thought crossed my mind of Derek holding our little baby girl in his arms. I was in awe.

***********

It was 4:37 and me and Tori went on every ride in the water park. We kept going on the slides a couple of times. But when we took one look a our hands, they looked like shrivelled up raisins.

We wrapped a towel around us and put our clothes in our bags, and headed back to the picnic tables.

When we got there, we found Kit and my aunt conversing at a table and Simon and Derek were sitting against a tree, talking.

"You girls had fun?" They asked.

"We did." We said and headed over to the guys.

"Hey." Simon said.

"Hey." I said back.

"You guys done?" Derek asked.

"Pretty much." Tori said.

"Good, because we're starving."Simon exasperated.

"Child." Tori mumbled.

"Bitch." Simon returned.

"Asshole."

This was another typical day. Some things never change, even if you get told that your mother lied to you about your dad being your dad and your real dad is a sorcerer; and the guy you had a crush on was your half brother. Never changes.

"Come on guys, we'll get something to eat." Kit said. Me and Tori went behind the forest and quickly changed, then rushed back to the car.

We went to this burger place just at the corner and made a meal of it.

**********

"So what do you think the baby is gonna be? I think its a girl." My aunt said.

"Boy! I want a little nephew." Simon laughed.

"Well, i say boy and Tori thinks girl."

"What about you dad?" Simon asks.

"I think boy." He responds.

"And Derek?" My aunt presses.

"Girl."

"Half and half. Three against three."

"We should have a bet." Tori said with a smirk. "The losers have to jump off the deck wearing clown suits and full on makeup."

"I'm up for it. But only Derek and Chloe can know the gender." Simon agrees.

"Fine."

"Boys will win." He chants.

"In your dreams girly."

We pulled up to the driveways and got out. It was evening, so the sun was setting.

Derek took my hand and led me towards the deck. He picked me up and i wrapped my arms around him. We stared out at the lake and watched as the sun slowly disappeared.

I looked back a Derek to find him studying me intently. My hands went to his cheeks and i leaned in and kissed him.

This was the guy that i wanted to be with. This was the guy that was the father to my child. This was the guy that i loved. Not only did my life find some sort of normalcy, but it was with the people that would stand by me.

I couldn't wait to become a mom and i couldn't wait to be pregnant tomorrow.