Introduction

I couldn't believe it, jimmy fallons team sent me an invite to be on Saturday night live, what a dream! Whilst packing my things, I thought of all the possible questions that could be asked, and the best possible answers for them.

I would hum to myself an unreleased song of mine. I loved music, it was my getaway car, but not as much as Gillian Anderson damn. DONT even get me started on that beautiful women.

I checked my phone and realized it was time to head off for my flight. I put my AirPods in and saw my taxi. On the drive to the airport, I listened to "red" Taylor swift's album, I loved her too.

I got off the taxi, and waited for my flight. Once I heard the number, I headed aboard and got ready for an amazing week.

GILLIANS POV:
Why is the plane taking so long? I've been waiting to board almost an hour. I listen to the announcer talk bs while I wait.

"Boarding plane 37, elders first, then people with disabilities, thank you for your cooperation"

Fuck yes, I might actually make it to jimmy fallon now. He called me and said a new music artist is coming to his show, and that she's a big fan of me, (if you ask me, she probably just thinks I'm hot, like most of em)

Once I'm called, I board the plane. It's gonna be a long ride from London to LA. Might as well sit back