fancy meeting you here

YOUR POV:
It had been months since I'd seen or spoken to Gillian. My fame was only growing from then, when I left i had maybe a few thousand followers, and now I had a million!
I really miss her though. She hadn't tried to contact me and I didn't want to, out of fear she had moved on like I was afraid of, even though she was never really mine to keep.

One day in June, about 4 months after jimmy Fallon, my best friend and I decided to go on a walk around her neighbourhood. She lives in a small area, mostly with old people. Not a lot of people come by here, except to see their grandparents or something.

We decided I should be fine from paparazzi and all that, so we walked around. I still hadn't told anyone about Gillian and I, since for starters it's illegal, and second I wanted to keep it a secret. Not just for my own giddy self, but also Gillian's safety. We were passing one of the alleys, and as I turned my head I saw a familiar ginger bob sticking to the fence.

My friend hadn't noticed and kept walking and talking about the flowers on one of the lawns. I was shocked, why was she here? She motioned for me to come to her "I gotta take a shit real quick hold on" I yelled at my friend who was about 6 feet ahead of me now. She laughed and said she'd wait for me.

I walked up to Gillian "what are you doing here?" I whisper
"I just... really missed you" I'm so close I can feel her breath on my nose "I'm off for a week from filming so I thought I'd fly down and find you" she bites her lip "don't worry I made sure these houses were empty while I waited for you"

"How did you know I w-" she places her delicate lips on mine, cutting me off. I've missed the sensation of her soft lips, guiding my tongue along. I put my arms on her waist, then after what feels like seconds I hear my friend "hey you almost done over there?"

Annoyed I yell "yup just trying to find a leaf to wipe" Gillian hushly laughs, then goes back to making out with me. I hear my friends foot steps walking closer and closer to the ally and pull away sighing.

I quickly say "call me ok?" I run up close to the start of the ally and wait for her to approach. Gillian smiles then quickly darts off in the opposite direction.
"how big was that shit my god that took like 5 minutes" I pretend to button up my pants "sorry we had too much Taco Bell yesterday"

The whole day I'm thinking about the interaction. Why now? After 4 months? I'm also flustered, did she really miss me that much? That kiss felt just like old times. It gave me butterflies every time I thought of her lips. I already miss her, gos damn.

GILLIANS POV:
While running back into my taxi, I can't help thinking of her. I feel bad for never reaching out, but it was just so dangerous. If anyone saw what just happened I could go to jail. It surprises me that she hadn't reached out yet. With her attachment issues, I would've expected texts by now.

She told me to call her, so I decide I will, just not yet. I have a break coming up in august, hopefully she'll be free then. I smile thinking about that kiss. I've missed her rosy lips and the way she smiles while kissing me.

I know shes missed me like I've missed her. 4 months was too long. How am I supposed to make it up though? How do I try and see this girl who lives in a whole ass different country from me?

The taxi drops me off at the hotel I only booked for one night. Every time I see hotel all I can remember is those nights we spent cuddling, and eating takeout. It's bittersweet. My flight leaves at 9 tomorrow, so maybe I'll text her at the airport.

*the next day*

After the exhausting time at baggage,
I get to finally sit down and eat my bagel while I wait. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting here watching her leave. That's when I remember to text her.

I pull out my phone and go on Instagram. I find her account and say "hey beautiful, you have to promise you'll delete these messages after, but I just wanted to say I'm flying back to London today, and I miss you already"

I don't even know if she's awake yet, it's only about 11 am. While people watching from my seat, I feel a vibration in my pocket and smile seeing she's messaged me back.

"Hi! I miss you too, I want to see you again and lean on your shoulder while i fall asleep. I would give anything for that. I'll delete this after, but I case it means anything to you, on august 24-29 my parents are going on their own trip to Hawaii. I know it's a lot to ask but if you have anything, even for a day maybe you could spend the night? Obviously your probably busy and that's ok I just thought I would ask"

I lick my lips, she's so cute. Once I read the last part I quickly open the calendar app and check what dates I have off in august. I feel the butterflies when I see I have august 22-30 off. I text her back quickly.

"I can't wait to have you back in my arms. I do actually some dates off in august, but they're not confirmed yet, if I can I will definitely try to come down and see you again, ok?"

Yes that was a bit of a lie, but I want To surprise her. She sends ":)" then starts unsending her messages. I unsend mine, then plan out how this will work on the flight home.

*AUTHORS NOTE: this was part 2, like I said there will be more parts, get ready for something to happen!"