cheese breath

GILLIANS POV:
I force myself to stay calm. The last thing I need is to make him think he's scaring me right now. The necklace is indenting my neck, I feel the skin start to fold over itself. Leave it up to me to wear a fucking thick choker on a day I'm getting kidnapped.

He puts his sweaty hand on my ass cheek, and starts to slap me. It takes everything in me not to turn around and kick his dick but I don't know what he's capable of so I just stand. Waiting.

Already forming a plan for my backup plan of escape.
he whispers "now, you want dinner?" His hot breath makes me ick, but I nod. The one way to get to these people to be nicer is by agreeing with them. Abiding by their rules.

He smirks and pushes me down onto a chair. I'm trying not to gasp for air while he grabs duck tape from under the table. He wraps it around my hands, and legs, and puts a piece on my mouth.

"Sooner you shut up the sooner we'll eat" he winks at me and I tell myself not to barf. He walks away, to the back where this supposed pasta is I'm assuming, and I plot.

I'm trying to figure out how to put my plan into action, without being risky, while being quick. I soon realize my plan will fail. I can't escape here, I'm practically a chair. Charming is what I think to myself for my next plan I'll be charming

He walks into the dark room, holding 2 plates. Both with steam flying off of them. Placing one down on my lap, I try to move. It's burning my skin. But my ankles and calves are tied to the chair, my thighs can barely move it an inch.

He's just staring at me struggling and smiling. "Your gonna shake that tonight" I grid my teeth under the stupid duck tape, and lift my ass, making the chair hop.

It sends the plate crashing on the floor, leaving me with a bright red circle on my thighs, nearly the colour of my dress. He looks at me angrily, getting up and slowly peeling the duck tape off of my mouth.

I swallow hard to prevent myself from raging at him. His nasty cheese breath is all in my face when he says
"you be a good girl okay?" It takes absolutely everything in me not to throw up on his ugly pants.

He now walks behind me. Thinking he was going to touch my hair or something, I'm shocked when I feel a sharp, cold metal on the surface of my neck. A sharp ache fills my neck, while I feel my own blood starting to spill.

It's so hard to sit in this chair, knowing I have to go along with this so I don't get killed. He wraps the blade all around my neck, tracing an even circle while hot blood is gushing down my throat.

He leans back into his chair "are you hungry?" I smile and nod, playing into this as much as I can, while wishing she were here to hold me. He reaches down on the plate beside him and pulls up a small piece of  garlic bread. He pauses then drops it back onto the plate.

"Actually, I think you should earn it" I pretend to look confused though I really want to bite him. He lifts up the plate, which holds spaghetti. Hot and fresh. Sticking his fork inside, he starts to eat right in front of me.

He never breaks his stare, shoving the food down his throat, making my stomach hurt more and more.

I'm taking note of where I am, to find a way out. I see the door he brought me in, cracked open an inch. All I can make out is a chair, and part of a table. I realize that door is my key out. After what feels like hours he puts the plate down and leans back in to me "now I want dessert"

Trying to look everywhere but him, he snaps his fingers
"look at me" I obey.
You promise to be a good girl?" You fucking wish. I nod and he takes off the tape from my lips, standing up he says
"you say one thing, people will find you dead in that sexy dress tonight"

I nod, almost excited for what's to come next. He slowly takes off the tape from my wrists, then my ankles. Fighting every urge to kick him while he's down there, he moves back to his seat. "Now give me a show"

I smile and stand up. He smirks as I walk towards him, playfully touching my own chest and he's loving it. I put leg in between his, and seductively pull off one strap from my shoulder. He's falling for it.

He's biting his lip trying to look at what's under my dress (which is shorts because I'm not stupid) and i take one last look at the door, then kick him in the dick. His hands fly to it, so taking my chance I punch him square in the nose.

I don't stop though, I punch him from under the jaw and hear his teeth smack together. His head is all the way back over the chair, blood running from his nose, and both hands on his dick. I'd say my work is done.

But not fully, I grab the chair, and attempt to flip him over but really just push him enough that the chair falls over, then race for the door.

I hear glass shatter and realize it's not from behind me, but from the entrance. Running out I see her. Standing there, shaking. I rush over "let's go" she races out with me, and we dash to the car.

Getting in and quickly driving away she says "what happened?"
"Long story" she looks at the road ahead, hands wrapped on the wheel
"i thought you died" her glossy eyes not daring to look at me.
"I almost did" I chuckle then realize Its not the time.

"Hey I'm okay! I'll tell you everything at the hotel ok? I love you" I see a faint smile appear "your neck is bleeding" she mumbles.
I look at her with sad eyes as she sighs in the passenger seat.
"I love you too."