all about you

*GILLIANS POV*
I look around our room, filled with pictures, and paintings she made sometime in high school. I look at the clock
only 6:30? I think to myself. Normally we awake at around the same time, but I guess today I'm getting up early.

I place a pillow where she was lying on my stomach, to comfort her head. As soon as I stand up, I notice my shirt. I see a huge patch is discoloured, and wonder what the hell i did. to it last night, then quickly get out my phone to Google how to fix it.

I find out that water discolours silk, which is probably from her crying yesterday, and me trying to comfort her. I still feel so bad about that. I seem to forget I'm the reason her parents kicked her out. If I just hadn't mentioned the dress idea...

I shake the feeling and realize I need to give her a fun day. A day all about her. After drinking my tea, I see its now 7. I know she won't wake up until at least 9, so I have plenty of time to figure out our day.

While thinking about last night, I remember there's a fair around there! Yes! When we drove past it the other day, she said cheekily
"ooo that looks fun, imagine kissing on the Ferris wheel" we laughed it off, but I'm now realizing that's the perfect thing to do today!

It just opened up a few days ago, and eating corn dogs, going on roller coasters, and kissing on the big old Ferris Wheel is sure going to take her mind off of things.

By the time it's 8, I decide to go out and get her favourite breakfast. Pancakes from McDonald's. The closet McDonald's to us is about 20 minutes away, so I put on Taylor swift's new record (1989) and take off.

I'm worried she'll wake up before I get home, but I'm hoping not. It's surprisingly busy and I end up waiting for about 10 minutes. Once I finally get the food, I speed home. I'd feel awful if she woke up with just a pillow, and my car gone.

I quickly unlock the door, and sigh out a breath of Relief when I see she's still sleeping. Ugh she's so cute. I put the pancakes, hasbrowns, and sausages on two plates, while the ice coffees act as our side. We try not to eat McDonald's that often, but when we do, we make sure it's worth it.

"It's almost 9" I whisper to myself. I'm about to get up and check on her when I hear slow little footsteps across the wood floor. I feel myself smile as she greets me with a giggle while rubbing her eyes. She sees the food and dramatics throws her head back
"gilliannnn"

She takes a seat on the cushioned chair next to me
"why did you do this" I see her face getting redder and redder
"I just feel really bad about last night, and I want today to be about you" she gives me a slightly confused look
"we're going to the fair today!"

She audibly gasps and hugs me
"thank you ahh I cant wait!" She pulle the iced coffee up to her lips.
"we're going to kiss on the Ferris wheel right" I chuckle "yeah" she nods and we start to indulge.

*YOUR POV*
The hours pass dreadfully, I just can't wait to go to the fair! I match with Gillian, wearing an oversized t-shirt, and long jean shorts.
"This is the only time you'll catch me in shorts" she says. I laugh
"well you gotta expand your closet from just dresses"

I do her makeup, and we patiently wait for a sign from god or something, I don't know. Then finally she says
"okay, I guess we should get going now" I practically jump out of my chair, and run to get my shoes on.

"I'm still worried about the weather" she says. I look out the window. It's dark grey, and shadowy outside, my favourite kind of weather.
"We'll be fine, I love this weather" I say grinning as she grabs a hoodie. We drive to the place, and are surprised to see the parking lot almost empty.

Only about 4 other cars are there which could make sense considering this weather, but I take it as more time for me and Gillian without being bombarded by fans, or paparazzi rather. We enter from the huge gates, and look around. A guy at the front says
"hello ladies, how are we doin today?"

We make small talk before he asks for the money. Gillian pulls out her card, and buys us the day pass. Once he gives us our tickets, she grabs my hand "thanks" I say, kissing her cheek. She takes me on all the rollercoasters, and we play games. She even buys me a milk shake :)

While sitting on a white metal chair facing her, by the hotdog stand we see rain starting to drizzle from the sky. I laugh as the small droplets hit my hand. Gillians sitting in the gayest way I have ever seen her sit. I'm sitting inward, my legs under the table top.

Gillian on the other hand, is man spreading with one hand on the table, the other dangling in front of her underwear line. Once I throw out the container from pur Shared milkshake she says
"okay, so are you ready for the Ferris wheel"

We've already done most of the rides here, and it's starting to rain
"of course!" Since we're pretty much the only people here besides 2 family's and another couple, the line for the Ferris wheel is non existent.

The guy Scans our all day pass, then let's us on the ride. We hear thunder rolling in the distance, as the guy looking at tickets yells
"AS SOON AS YOU GET OFF WE HAVE TO CLOSE BECAUSE OF THE THUNDER!" We nod and look at each other, excitement filling both of our eyes.

The ride starts and rain comes pouring down. I'm laughing as my shirt becomes damp, and laugh even more when I see Gillians looking at me all shocked.
She giggles too as we hit the highest elevation. From here we see lighting strike pretty far away, then the thunder.

As we get poured on she puts her hand on my jawline, and finally pulls me in. It's a riveting experience truly. Having the cold rain soak your clothes, while having your warm lips against someone else's, with thunder in the background, all while being on the highest point of a Ferris wheel.

This is a moment I will never forget. While we feel the elevation sinking, she pulls away
"how are you still so fucking gorgeous while getting rained on" I laugh as we soon reach the ground.

The worker rushes us off, and practically sends us home. I love this feeling of rain on me. Once in the car I just giggle
"that was so fun, we need to do that again" she smiles
"even though it completely ruined my makeup I guess we could do it again" she says sarcastically.

We take a shower together once at home ..... ;)

And settle in for a chill night. One of movie marathons, pizza, and many many cuddles. Falling asleep in her arms is probably my favourite thing on this planet.