too much

YOUR POV:
I can tell she's trying not to cry on the drive home, and it hurts. My eyes are stinging for her, and my head is pounding. I'm silent the whole way, trying to piece together whatever just happened to her. My hand is rubbing circles on her thigh, in an attempt to comfort her.

I park outside of the hotel, and smile at her, Forcing me to give up the tears. "Hold on" I say , getting out of the car, and open up the passenger door.
"come on." I hold out my hands to help her out, and shut the door.

Man she's going to kill me with those eyes one day. Without warning I pick me up, wedding style, leading us into the hotel. A chuckle leaves her mouth while the hostess looks confused.

I carry her into the elevator saying
"you look so pretty like this" Hoping to stop the tears falling from her crystal eyes. Walking up to our door, I pull out the card.

She helps me move the heavy thing, and I gently lay her on the bed. Kicking off my shoes, I watch her remove hers from the edge, and smile. I walk up to her, That sweet scent of berries following her around as she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me down, then kisses me

It's the kind of kiss that makes you feel warm. Safe. And wish it could last forever. I pull away and hand her one of her t-shirts. We lay in the oversized fabric under the warm covers, with food network playing lightly in the background.

"What happened?" I lean my head on her shoulder awaiting the long tale. Which she delivers, leaving me speechless. Staring at a guy cutting steak on the screen she chuckles
"I know, but then you smashed the door"

She laughs, and I notice her blushing
"you made the escape pretty easy" she looks down at me, beautiful smile on her face.
"I'm just glad your okay" she puts her hand under my chin, lifting my head to her lips.

That was one of the best nights I've spent with her.

*FAST FORWARD YOUR 2 WEEKS ARE OVER*

Packing my bags, I'm looking at Gillian. Carefully placing everything, so concentrated. It's the cutest thing ever. We leave the hotel, and she drives to the airport. Hand in hand we walk to our gates. She pulls me in for a kiss, and hug, whispering
"I promise we'll be in the same house soon okay?"

I blush and nod "promise to text me everyday?" She nods and gives me one last hug. "I love you" "I love you too" Parting our ways, I worry about home. Have my parents seen the news? Do they know? Will they stop me from seeing her? No, they can't, I won't let them.

I think of Gillians day long flight the whole way home, and remember how thankful I am mine is only 3 hours. And the fact that she just got sexually assaulted. Fuck this world is insane, I truly hope she's okay. The landing is a bit rocky, due to the snow we got here this weekend. I get off and feel the freezing breeze.

On my taxi home my fears come creeping back in. What if they have seen? Only adding to my nerves I try to calm myself, though I know nothing will really help right now.

The stomach ache I get when I'm anxious is entering my belly, and I know it won't leave for at least half an hour. The White House, with a red door is entering view from the car.

I'm already biting on my nails as the driver pulls up. "Thank you" I say getting out. I take a breath, then walk up the stairs, Preparing myself for the worst. As I open the door I'm surprised to see an empty entry way.

Normally my parents would be running up to me at this time, hugging me too tight for my liking, but their not. I close the door and take off my shoes "hello?" I yell. I look into the living room to see my dad sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper.

Oh shit. This can't be good. I hear footsteps from the kitchen diverting my attention. My mother walks in. I smile but don't receive one. Oh god. She rubs her forehead then points to the couch.

"Sit" I obey and place myself at the edge of the couch. My dad folds the newspaper on his lap, and takes off his glasses.
"What's wrong?" I ask hesitantly, praying it's not the answer I think it is.

My mom grabs her phone from her pocket "what is this y/n?" She shows me a screenshot of an article. It reads
"y/n and Gillian making it official!" Under the bold words is a picture of us walking around downtown in our matching dresses.

Trying to save myself I start
"we were just matching, and the paparazzi wants to make it seem like we're da-" my mom cuts me off "then what's this" she swipes to another article. I swallow.

"Gillian Anderson and y/n surprise everyone in LA's downtown!" The picture I can't defend. Or lie about. It's a picture from the cafe. Of us. Kissing. I'm visibly getting nervous, trying to find the right words to say, but decide there's not point in hiding anymore.

"Ok, ok, yes we're dating" my mom puts her phone away, as her eyes widen, and eyebrows furrow. "I'm sorry mom! But we were hanging out, and I realized I liked her, and she likes me!  We were already almost caught once, so we decided why not tell the public"

I realize I definitely have not explained it right because I swear there's smoke coming from my moms ears. "Your telling me my daughter is off dating a WOMEN almost TWICE her age?"

Not knowing what to do, I nod. She didn't lie. She looks at my dad, who looks just as aggravated
"please guys-" this time it's my dad who interrupts
"we did not raise a young girl to become a sinner"

"Dad I-" he raises his voice
"to throw away your faith like that? How dare you!" My stomach ache is only getting worse. "We've decided it would best if you leave" my head jolts up to my mom
"what?"

She nods
"we're giving you 1 month to find a home. That's it." I hear my heartbeat beating in my chest.
"But-" my dad jumps in again
"no buts, you get 1 month. Find a home. Leave." My heart has sunken into the floor.

I take my bags into my room and do the only thing I can right now.

"Gillian, my parents found out. Their mad. Their kicking me out. I have 1 month to find a home. Wtf am I supposed to do." Crying as I type, my mom walks in. I quickly delete the words.

"Give me the phone" I sigh and realize I knew it was coming. I hand her it, checking my memory for anything between me and Gillian she might try to find in there. We've deleted our messages, I only keep photos of her in "recently deleted" so maybe I'm safe.

My mom forgot I have an old phone from years ago. One that's logged in to my Instagram. I wait until dark to finish my message.

"I don't know what to do. Gillian my parents know about us, they took my phone, I'm texting on an old one rn. How am I supposed to find a home in a month? Your the only one I want to talk to right now, I love you ok?"

I shut it off, and hope things will get better.