tourists

YOUR POV:
my heavy eyelids slowly lifted. I see the clock "10:34" I realized my hand was on Gillians thigh. My pointer and middle on her heat, ring and pinky on her upper thigh, my thumb is chilling on her underwear line.

Her hand is around my waist, and her other hand is resting on mine, atop her lower stomach. I must've sandwiched my other hand under my back.

My head was still gently lying on her chest, I felt it move with every breath she took. It was oddly calming. I smiled, and felt the butterflies in my stomach thinking about last night.

They way she took off my makeup, got us food, offered me her pjs, let me spend the night, even the fact that she asked me out in the first place is insane. I love this woman so much, but I can't say that right now.

I want to stay here forever. I feel so safe when I'm with her, but she probably has stuff to do today. My plans were just to go shopping around in LA since it's my first time here. Walk around downtown, eat at local restaurants, just a sort of adventure day.

As much as I don't want to, I force myself to get up. I quickly kiss her cheek, then head for the bathroom. All that milkshake has me fucked. Looking at the bathroom ledge, I see she uses the same face wash as me. A gentle cleanser for sensitive skin, I must admit the fact we share so many things gets me really happy.

I wash my face then look at all her scattered stuff on the mirror ledge. My hair is so gross right now, I can't stand it messy but I feel bad using her brush. I don't want to wake her up, she looks so cute sleeping. After a few minutes I decide to be a bad guest.

I take the brush and start stroking my hair, praying she won't wake up. I'm on my last section of hair when I hear her voice "messy hair?"

I turn around and almost slam the brush down "I'm sorry," I start "I didn't want to wake you up you looked so cute, but my hair was getting to me" she just smiled and checked me out "I'm really sorry"

She laughs as she sits up "it's okay, I don't care" I sigh a little "although I do like your morning hair" I let out a small giggle. She stands up and walks over to me, then runs her fingers through my hair and kisses my cheek. I like that.

"It's almost 11 damn" she says "I know, I hope I didn't keep you from anywhere important" I say biting my nails again. "Nah it's okay, I had a huge meeting at 10:30 that I missed, oh well"

My face drops to my ass. But then she smiles and says "I'm kidding" then starts laughing and talking about the look on my face. I laugh with her though all I can think about is how perfect she is.

"So what are your plans for today?" She says, taking off her big shirt revealing that g-string and bandeau "I was just planning on being a boring tourist today" I say, trying to peel my eyes off of her

"Ohhh were you gonna go to cute little cafes and shop around, maybe walk downtown?" I'm trying to contain myself while she throws on a white button up shirt, and a pair of light blue jeans

"Ya, pretty much exactly that" I say laughing a bit. "Wanna come to my room? Just for a bit, I need something other then a t-shirt to go out in" she laughs as I lead her out the door, than into my room

"You look like you had fun in here" she says pointing to my scattered makeup all across the desk "yup real fun" I say rolling my eyes. I pick out a similar pair of jeans to Gillians, and throw them on. I decide I want to stay in her Beatles shirt, totally not because it smells like her.

She sits on my bed, just observing while I struggle trying to find a hoodie.

GILLIANS POV:
I sit and watch her rummage through her bags looking for something, until finally she gives up "fuck" she says standing up off the floor. "I forgot to pack a hoodie shit" she walks over to the desk and starts putting away her makeup "I knew today was gonna be a cold day and I didn't even pack hoodie? How dumb is that"

I try not to laugh at her little frenzy when I decide to take the opportunity "I'll be right back" she nods as I walk out her door, into mine. I run to my suitcase and find my navy blue New York hoodie. It smells like my favourite berry perfume, i think she'll like that.

I rush back out into her room, she's still putting all that makeup away. "That was fast" she says "yeah, I brought something for you" she puts her makeup down and smiles at me "oh?"

I lick my lips and hand her the hoodie "heard you were searching for one so I thought you might like this" her eyes light up like a kid on Christmas, she's so adorable.

She throws it over my t-shirt and smiles in the mirror. "Thank you! I love navy blue ugh" she twirls around in it, her hair spinning with her. Wow she is so fucking gorgeous. "Thank youuu" she walks over and hugs me. I feel the warmth of her smile.

"Of course, anytime" she pulls away with that big smile, and I decide to go out on a limb today
"I don't really have much to do today" I say, pausing to look into her eyes "do you have room for one more to go shopping?"

She smiles so big I swear I saw the Cheshire Cat "yes yes! I would love for you to come with me, I thought you would be busy but I'm glad I don't have to go alone" she leaves a sweet kiss on my lips then grabs her shoes "come on!" She said "let's go explore LA!"