stuck with you

GILLIANS POV:
SHES the girl from earlier. Wow. She's so stunning in that dress, her hair looks so soft, Her makeup, done beautifully. I remember I'm playing a character and go back to being intimidating.

She's stuttering trying to start a conversation, it's the cutest thing ever. She's definitely at least 15 years younger then me. When I'm about to crack, I lean forward.

This girl must be a mind reader cuz without me saying anything, just raising an eyebrow, she leans forward too. I whisper "there's a camera in here. DONT try and look for it, I'm going to turn it off, I want to tell you something"

She gently nods, I see her blush. I stand up and go out of sight in the camera. Then I grab a screw from my pocket, and unscrew it. I've been here before, I know how these cameras work.

YOUR POV:
wtf first I'm invited to jimmy fallon, then I sleep late, now I'm in a room with Gillian Anderson unscrewing a camera. She pulls the camera out by its wires and leaves it hanging.

She sits back down, where she was. I try my best not to bite my nails. She stares again, then I whisper "what did you wanna tell me" she bites her lip, and looks down.

I see her blush and smile. "How old are you" she whispers still biting her lip "17" I reply. I know shes 38, but I still think she's hot.

She stands up again, and investigates the camera. Then sits down again "I don't trust that thing" she whispers, I giggle quietly

GILLIANS POV:
Man she's stunning. I need to stop staring at her lips, I know shes 17, and I hate that I'm 38. As much I want to kiss her I know I shouldn't. "I hear you have a crush on me" I whisper, just for the ego boost. Her cheeks go red, and she looks away

"Maybe I've texted you a couple hundred times asking you out but that doesn't mean I have a crush on you" she's blushing, and so am I. She looks me back in the eye, and whispers "what about you"

A bit stunned, I say "what do you mean" she smirks "I see how you look at me, you sure your not the one crushing?" Shit she's figured me out.

She notices I'm blushing and hushly says "you know you literally could make out with me right now, and I would tell no one" I look up to see her smiling at me

"Is that an invitation?" I say, smiling wide now. "I mean, I suppose" she says. She looks into my eyes while I stare at her lips.

So rosy, so full. She's perfect. The tension is too much, I go against all my odds. She was only an inch away from my face so I leaned forward, and kissed her. She put her hand on my jawline, I put my hands around her waist.

YOUR POV:
I'm kissing Gillian Anderson. Oh my god. I'm kissing Gillian Anderson. Her lips are so soft, and she smells like berries. I get butterflies feeling her hands on my waist.

She starts adding tongue, and a little kiss turns into a slow make out. When all of a sudden a knock on the metal scares the shit out of us. "Hey, are you guys ok in there? The camera went down for some reason"

It's just jimmy. Gillian and I giggle, "yes we're doing just fine jimmy, I told you to fix that old thing" we hear the audience laugh, she stares into my eyes, and I stare into hers.

After a few seconds she stands up, I follow. She quickly kisses my cheek, then opens the door. The audience goes wild. Jimmy starts laughing talking about how nervous I was at first. I stand there blushing recalling every detail, and smile at Gillian.