Sleepover

YOUR POV:
We sit and enjoy the comfort of food, since both of us haven't eaten in a good few hours. Although I won't admit it, I like sharing a milkshake with her. She's like me and takes big gulps, and when she pulls away from it, her tongue is the last thing to touch it.

It's stupid really, why am I paying so much attention? I really like her but she's too old for me, and I'm not even legal. I decide to just focus on my fries. "Wow food tastes weird after almost 12 hours"
Gillian laughs "this pizza is so good, here" she hands me a piece and smiles

"Woah this is good" we both chuckle a little. I demolish the piece in a matter of seconds, I'm starving. She hands me another piece "it's okay" I say "your probably hungry too, and besides I've got chicken wings" she shakes her head

"I want you to have it, good to get some more food in you after all that time" I blush, she's so sweet. "Okay, but here take some fry's" I dump a handful on her paper plate. We start talking about the x-files and her relationship with David, and all sorts of things

Before you know it were spilling things about our own lives. She brings up her school and notices my uneasiness "hey are you feeling ok? Too many fries?"
"No no, it's not that I just- I just don't like school"

I'm trying to keep my composure while I notice she's trying to debate asking me a question or not "you can ask" I say "I know you wanna ask me something"

She looks at the ground "actually it's okay, it's not important" I put my hand on her thigh "no I wanna know, I'm sure it's a good one" I can almost feel the butterflies from her, she smiles "well if it's okay, I just-" she turns around so she's facing me "why do you hate school?"

"Bullies I guess" she grabs a makeup wipe and starts removing her makeup "It sounds stupid but I've never been a real favourite of anyone" she looks at me, I can see the pity in her eyes

"It's okay really, it's just always been tough for me" she puts her makeup wipe down, and looks me dead in the eye "if anyone ever makes you feel like your anything less than perfect, give me a call" she squeezes my hand tight and smiles, a warm smile.

GILLIANS POV:
She lies down on my bed, still in that gorgeous dress. I'm wondering if she's getting uncomfortable yet, I don't ask though. I lie next her, and fold my hands. "This is really a dream" she says.

I turn my head to face her on the pillow "even just people seeing my music in the first place feels so surreal and then going on jimmy fallon, meeting my childhood crush and getting stuck in a room with her, it's just so..... amazing"

She turns her head and faces me too. I'm smiling from ear to ear now, damn. "Ugh why do you have to be so sweet" she laughs "this really is a perfect moment" 

"Yeah" I'm staring into her eyes now "I guess it is" we both lean forward and I feel her presence rush through my veins. Her scent of honey lingers in my mind while I kiss those magical lips.

We start making out then get a knock on the door. Annoyed I stand up and open it, I see some guy in a suit "excuse the interruption but lights we're supposed to be out at 12" I raise my eyebrow "sorry what do you want me to do about that?"

He looks at me a bit shocked and I try not to laugh from his expression "we just need you to turn your lights off, that's all miss" I slowly nod then close the door

I hear her laughing from the bed "jeez I didn't know miss Gillian was so sassy" I smile and bite my lip "it's already 1:30, shit" she says. "You know" I start "it's late and we wouldn't want to interrupt the neighbors"

She licks her lips "yeah your right, I guess I could just spend the night here"
"took the words right out of my mouth" I say. She sits up, I follow. "There's big t-shirts I brought in my suitcase, you can choose any one of them" she walks over to my suitcase and picks a white shirt with the Beatles on it

"Thats my fav" I say "jeez I guess we really are soulmates" she says. I smile, expecting her to go into the bathroom, I'm a bit taken a back when she pulls down her dress and throws the shirt on.

I catch my self staring at her black Lacey matching lingerie set. She must notice I'm staring cuz she smirks in the mirror. I'm so flustered right now. She lies back down, and I decide it's my turn

I get up and choose my black strokes t-shirt. I take off my dress and pretend to fiddle with a non existent tag on the shirt. Standing there in only my red g-string and white bandeau bra, I catch her staring and biting her lip a few times.

I put the t-shirt on, and lie back in my spot. She kisses my forehead "goodnight" she whispers and shuts off the light "goodnight gorgeous" I reply. I feel her cheeks lift, as she nussels herself into my chest, sooner or later we both fall asleep.