Paparazzi

YOUR POV:
Gillians still dreaming while I open my eyes. I still feel the warm touch of her hand holding mine and smile. I don't want to wake her so I grab my phone from my nightstand. I open to my home screen when a notification from news comes up.

The headline reads "Gillian Anderson spotted with y/n in her neighborhood at 2:45 yesterday afternoon click here for more!" My heart drops to my stomach. I click on it as fast as I can and start reading the article.

"A paparazzi spotted Gillian Anderson walking in the neighborhood of y/n. We don't know what the two could've been up to, maybe they reunited after their segment on jimmy Fallon. Who knows" 

Above it is a picture of her in the same suit she wore yesterday, walking around the sidewalk of my neighborhood. I don't even know what to think but my mind seems to keep jumping back to "what if they're still here" I contemplate what to do.

You never know how long the paps will stay out waiting, so we definitely can't go anywhere. But what happens when she has to leave? Or when my parents come back? Will they still be waiting?

I decide to just breathe and think of the positives for now. At least they didn't catch her in my house. At least they think we're just friends. Thank god we were careful to delete messages. But what more could be worse?

I put my phone down and look at Gillian, hair all messy, eyes closed, peacefully facing me. I kiss her forehead, then get up. I hate the feeling of taking my hand away from hers, but I guess it's going to happen sooner or later. I walk into the kitchen, and make some tea, and decide to bring my acoustic guitar with me on the way out.

GILLIANS POV:
Now THAT was a good sleep. I stretch out, but feel her presence gone. For a split second I'm almost worried but remember this is literally her house. I can hear the very faint sound of a guitar being strummed so I stand up out of her warm bed. I don't really remember how I got to this bed, but she must be strong.

I walk down the hall I remember from when she first showed me her room, and decide to just hand back for a sec and admire her voice.

"Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
The most loneliest day of my life

And if you go, I wanna go with you
And if you die, I wanna die with you

Take your hand and walk away..."

"Mornin" she turns and smiles
"Hey! Sorry if I woke you, I just felt like I needed to-"
"No need to apologize, it's my favourite song from the album."
She blushes before placing the guitar on the chair she was just sitting in, and walks up to the counter.

"So I know it's early, but some news website posted something" my heart begins to slowly fall as she tells me how paparazzi caught me walking to her house, and shows me a picture they have.

"That's me alright" I say half heartedly
"I knew it was you from the hot suit but I guess knowing what you look like helps too" I laugh almost in shock, i just know she's been wanting to say that for a while but I never expected her too.

the whole day we pretty much talk about how to get around like this. She's still pretty new to the whole famous thing, so she's paranoid that the paparazzi will stay outside forever. I've been here before so I reassure her that their not that crazy, and that she'll be fine.

We decide to not go out anywhere while I'm here since that would obviously make more headlines. Though We're both upset about this change.
"if this weren't happening I would take you out on the best date of your life and buy you anything you asked for" she says with a pout.

I know she's disappointed, hell, I am too "it's okay, I promise there'll be more time in the future but I'm fine being bored here, as long as you sing to me" I smile at her. She sad smiles back and I pull her in for a hug.

The day passes pretty slow, though I'm not upset to be stuck with her. With soft kisses, warm stories, and hot chocolate the day is actually pretty good.

We eat the leftovers from last nights 5 star meal, and clean dishes together. I feel so comfortable with her, like we've known each other for years. We sing to Taylor swift late into the night, and once we've tired ourselves out, we sit on the couch.

"Wanna watch something" she says grabbing the remote "mhm" she means to click something but ends up forgetting while we sit on the couch under a blanket just talking. She brings up my childhood, and how she would cry when I'd cry during the x-files.

Normally this is regular stuff for a fan, but I don't view her as "just a fan" she knows she's more than that. While she's in the middle of talking about one of the episodes I almost died, I kiss her again. Not in a soft, warm way, but in an almost aggressive way reminding her that I want her.

I finally pull away. She licks her lips and smiles, then continues to tell the story. After the tv screen blankly stares at us for not picking anything she realizes she's literally been sitting here talking about me for like an hour.

"Oh shit how long have I been talking?" I click the home button on her phone
"hmm idk like an hour or 2?" We laugh, and she says "okay right what do you want to watch again?" I chuckle and stand up.

"That's okay, wanna lay down with me?" She smiles and I can see her eyes glimmer while she blushes, turning off the tv. We walk to her room, and lay on the bed. We both realize we literally have been in pjs all day and laugh. While under the sheets I feel her warm hand meet my stomach under my shirt

She looks at me with this longing look in her eyes. I feel my eyes ask "is something wrong?" I see her reply with a smirk. The butterflies intensify in my stomach while her hand slowly moves up my shirt.

A/N : song - 'lonely day' by system of a down