Merry christmas

GILLIANS POV:
My eyes slowly open a daze, as I look around. We're in my room, and she's holding me like a child. It's funny, usually that's my job. As soon as I catch her eyes, she looks down at me "morning" I smile "hi"

She kisses my forehead "hey, where's David?" I can't remember if he went home or not. "Don't worry, he's in the guest room" I nod "his snores were crazy though" she says laughing. "Yeah I've always told him he sounds like my broken lawn mower" she laughs softly when we hear a yell from the kitchen.

"Are you bozos talking about me?" We giggle "nope" we reply in unison. He walks into the room in his white boxers, and grey t-shirt
"are you sure? I'm pretty sure sexy said my name" he says pointing to her with his spatula

"David put some clothes on" i state noticing her looking away, and staring at my wall. "Gillian your still in a suit" I sit up formally
" well maybe I want to be in my suit, gotta be ready for anything these days"

"David are you making us breakfast?" She asks, in an almost mocking tone "no actu-" she cuts him off "really? Thanks that's so sweet" I join in "yeah David you shouldn't have" she's holding back laughter, as he rolls his eyes

"Well your going to have to wait another 20 minutes" he says, walking back to the kitchen "ok!" We shout, and turn to laugh with each other . We sit in silence for a few minutes when she jolts up and says "it's Christmas!" She jumps out of bed and runs down my hallway, I'm laughing at her from the bed.

I hear her through the walls "it's Christmas you hoe! It's Christmas!" She must be yelling at David, I hear him laughing at her. She runs back into the room holding a medium sized box covered in red wrapping paper.

"Merry Christmas!" She hands me the box roughly, while rushing to sit down again.
"you got me something?" I say, holding the cold thing in my lap "of course!" I tilt my head "but you've been in the hospital for how long"

She raises her eyebrow "I have my ways" I smile "now shut up and open it!!!" I peel off the wrapping paper, and see pink tissue paper. There's a little card, some sort of white fabric with flowers, and a little black box. I pick up card first.

I read it over in my head, because who wants to hear someone read that stuff out loud.
"Hi Gillian, all though we've only known each other for a few months, I wanted you to know how much you mean to me. Maybe by this time we've already addressed the tension, but I'll say it now anyways. I love you so much , merry Christmas
Xoxo, y/n :)"

I feel myself smiling bigger and bigger while reading it. She must've written this before she got in the hospital. It looks like she added the merry Christmas in the hospital, like this was just a scrap note to me after jimmy Fallon is what I'm guessing.

I pull her in for a tight hug "your so cute" she giggles "there's still more" I pull back and grab the white piece of fabric with flowers, and unfold it, revealing a beautiful skin tight dress. It feels soft, and nice. "It's so pretty!" I see her smile so big behind the dress.

I place the dress down next to me, and pick up the little black box

I place the dress down next to me, and pick up the little black box. It's very light, feels like a jewelry store box. I look back up at her shining eyes. I blush and open it. In the fabric lies a small thin chain, silver necklace, with a star as the pendant.

I pick it up and stare at the jewel "y/n..." she just pulls me in again "pretty right?" I nod "here let me put it on for you" I hand her the necklace and turn around. I feel the cold silver touch my neck, her warm hands brushing it too. I feel her hands pull away, And grasp the pendant now dangling from my neck.

I turn around to see her pure eyes looking back at mine. "Why did you do this?" I ask. She reaches down and pulls out the same necklace from around her neck. My eyes widen, seeing it come out from under my eagles shirt.

"You mean you got us matching necklaces?" My face lights up "yes! The star just reminded me of you, and I decided I had to get it" we smile at each other before I grab her face, bringing her in for a long kiss. The only thing that pulls us away is David's yelling "guys breakfast is ready!"

She stands up, I follow. We walk into the kitchen seeing 3 of my plates decorated with bacon, eggs, and toast "I decided I'd be nice and feed the homeless" we both gasp
"you should talk, looking like that" she says

I laugh and grab my plate, following her to the table. "Oooo I see you finally put on the necklace to match y/n" i furrow my eyebrows "what do you mean finally, has she been wearing it this whole time?" They both look at each other and nod.

"I've had it on since the hospital" am I that oblivious? David just laughs saying "someone's not as bright as they seem" I hit him with his hot bacon "excuse you!" We just laugh at him, trying to rub his arm.

While eating, I start to feel bad. She got me all of that and I haven't gotten her anything. While chewing on toast I remember that ring. The infinity ring I got when she was sick. I excuse myself and head to my room. I put it in my desk drawer planning to leave it there.

I open the drawer finding a thin layer of dust covering it. I pick it up, and grab a piece of paper. I write my heart out to her, leaving my wrist aching after. I decide to give her the ring after she's read it. I know it's not like what she gave me, or even that special, but it's the best I can do right now.

I head back out to the kitchen, hearing David's snarky laugh mixing with her soft giggles. David asks
"hey what took you so long?" She nods, agreeing with him. I sit in my spot, and look at her. "Merry Christmas"

*this one is kinda cringe I APOLOGIZE but I swear the next ones are better😩*