Christmas eve

GILLIANS POV:
I wake up with her skinny body still embraced against mine. I bite my lip and remember the date. Oh shit, I still haven't texted David about Christmas. I try to grab my phone without disturbing her.

I open Instagram and start typing "hey David, would it be okay if we celebrated Christmas with both our families this year? You know, instead of one on the 24, and 25, what if we celebrated with both on the 25? Would that work?"

David's the early bird of us, and is usually up by 8. Seeing how it's 10:30 I'm not surprised he's already typing. "Hi Gil, sure I'll ask the fam real quick, so same time just all together on the 25? And who's house?"

I think about my words "David I have to tell you something, so on the 24 you come here JUST YOU and I'll explain everything ok? Just tell your fam that well celebrate at your place on Christmas"

Ok maybe that was a bit aggressive but he knows how I am. Following through with our plan, I'll tell him in 2 days, we'll celebrate, then on Christmas we'll celebrate at his place.

Her little body shuffles in my arms as she yawns "hi baby" she smiles
"hi" she reaches over and grabs my face, pulling me in for a kiss "I'm so glad I can do that now"

I laugh "hey I just told David about Christmas" she turns to me "wellll" she raises an eyebrow (stealing my habit I see) "I told him to come here on Christmas Eve so he can meet you like we said"

I see her nod for reassurance "and on the 25th I'll go over to his house so both of our families can celebrate together" she looks away "so wait, what am I going to do while your gone?"

I put my hand on her thigh "don't worry, I don't plan on staying the night" we share a smile "I'll leave at 4:30, and I promise I'll be back by 10 at the latest" she blushes and makes her way to my kitchen.

We eat the leftover pancakes and share the can of whip cream. With her mouth agape, waiting for the whip cream to enter I push the can, leaving the cream on her cheek.

She gasps and try's to spray some on me. I scream while she chases me around my own house with a whip cream can. We're so out of breath from laughing let alone running "ok ok, I surrender" I say between breaths

She lifts the can "good, now back to your corner" we laugh on the verge of wheezing as I sit down in my spot. She walks behind my chair to get to hers, and as I'm picking up my pancake I feel the cold light foam on my head

"Traitor!" I yell, stealing the whip cream can "What do you mean! You did it first!" She yells while I cover her face in the white mush.

"I can't even see, Gillian" I laugh "oops" I lick it off her face, she pulls away "nope that's not how it works" she puts a dollop of whip cream on my cheek and copy's me. "At least be original" I roll my eyes, and start laughing.

Once we finally finish breakfast, I say "well thanks to you my hair is sticky" she licks her lips "uh huh, my body's sticky" I giggle "okay, so shower?" She nods and follows me to the bathroom.

I won't say what happened next, I'm sure you can connect the dots ;)

YOUR POV:
Man that shower was STEAMY. For the next 2 days we go shopping, visit cafes, go on walks in the little suburban streets around. I love it with her, she just makes everything better. And to be alone with Gillian? I'm living the dream.

But now it's Christmas Eve. She helps me get ready to meet David. I'm excited, hearing so much about him. Gillians letting me wear one of her black dresses. It's got lace cut outs on the arms, and fits like a glove

"You look so good" she says while putting lipstick on me "thanks" I kiss her to share the lipstick, giving her the same tint

"You look so good" she says while putting lipstick on me "thanks" I kiss her to share the lipstick, giving her the same tint. She's just in one of her suits, when the doorbell rings. "Mr big head is here!" I giggle. Well, here it is.
Breathe.