Shit hole

YOUR POV
"If all goes well we might be able to have you moved in by the end of the month!"
Perfect
"thank you so much sir!"
"Anytime y/n!" He hangs up first, and I excitedly strut back home.

The scent of dinner hits me as I walk in the door, and down the hallway. I start looking around my room for unnecessary things I'm not using right now, that I could pack.

Deciding on certain jewelry, and hair accessories, I start a box. Sitting on my floor, organizing items, I turn on my little speaker and decide on a Beatles album. though the situation is bad, I can't help but smile at this moment.

I hear a knock on my door about 25 minutes later, and pause the song
"dinners here" my mom says in a default voice. I open the door, thinking she'll be standing there waiting for me to come to the table, but she's not.

Instead all that's there is a bowl of rice, grilled spicy chicken, and broccoli. I look down the hall, and see the kitchen lights all on. Their having dinner without me?

I try not to let it upset me while I pack my box. After an hour of neatly packing things, the last song starts to play, and I see my phone light up. It's Gillian.

"Hi! Just checking in to see if you talked him, or if anything's changed?"

"Hi Gillian !! I talked to him today, he said I might be able to move in next month, I was just packing a few things actually"

My heart isn't as happy as it usually is when she texts me, I'm still hoping she'll ask if she can come

"That's great! I'm so happy to here that :) it's getting late here, so I'm going to bed, but I love you so much!"

Although butterflies are still in my stomach, they aren't as intense as usual. Returning the words, I decide I should probably head to bed too.

GILLIANS POV:
I sit in bed, staring out the window. Seeing the same tree brush against another over and over. I wish I could ask her. I want to live with her in LA so badly.

I try to weigh the pros and cons.

PROS:
-it would help my job a lot, not so much travelling
-I could live in my favourite place, with a sweet house
-it would all be with her

CONS:
-what if this relationship doesn't work out?
-who knows how much paparazzi and hate we'll both get
-I definitely wouldn't be able to go drinking with David anymore, or any of my London friends.

Shit. Do I ask her? Do I risk it? What if she doesn't even want me there, how come she hasn't asked me? everytime I text, I'm secretly hoping she'll ask me to move in with her, but she doesn't.

I don't want to just invite myself if I'm not wanted. This just seems too perfect. A beautiful house, in a pretty town, with a gorgeous girlfriend?

I ponder more, and realize I'm in diar need sleep. I promise myself to say something about it tomorrow, to see if she feels the same.

*THE NEXT DAY*
The days drag on and I still can't find the nerve to ask her, but on a Thursday morning she wants to call
. "Hiiii" I blush
"heyyy so how's everything going so far?"

She talks about her packing, and how excited she is, and I decide to bring it up. Rip off the bandaid.
"Wouldn't it be cool if we could live together" I'm worried she can hear my heavy breathing while I wait for a reply.

"You have no idea how badly I want that" my heart flutters
"imagine making bagels in the morning then drinking iced coffee in the yard together"

I bite my lip
"that does sound like fun" she giggles, and brings up her parents. It gives me an idea, while half listening I think,
I need to move in with her

YOUR POV:
I've found ways to call Gillian without my parents finding out. Out of the 2 weeks I've been here, the last time they actually spoke to me was last night. They were only making sure I found a place to live.

Gillians only asked me once about moving in together, leading me to believe she's changed her mind about me. I try not to worry, but it really does hurt, feeling like your girlfriend doesn't want to live with you.

I've slowly been packing up my things closer and closer to the moving date. May 27, I should be out of this shit. The days can't seem to go by any slower, it's torture. Eventually though, it's the night before I leave this place. Thank god.

Sitting in my room, just writing some random words in my song notebook, my parents walk in. Immediately nerves rush over me, what if they don't want me to go? Or what if they know I've been calling Gillian? I don't know, but I have to turn around right now.

Standing with her arms crossed, my mom says "Tomorrow right?" I nod. My dad walks in, leaning against the wall "we'll miss you kiddo" I lightly roll my eyes, He doesn't seem shocked though.

My mom sighs
"well if your going we've decided we might as well give you this back" she hands me my phone, and I take it without a thank you. The last thing they deserve is a thank you.

She pats my dads back, and they leave. I open the phone, and catch up on what I've missed. Nothing is too interesting, plus the only thing occupying my mind right now is this new home.

All my things are packed except for bare necessities. I decide to have an early night, and send Gillian my usual goodnight text. Turning off my light, I dream about her asking to move in with me. Though I know in my heart, it won't happen.