i missed you

GILLIANS POV:
It's been about a month from when I last saw her, and I've been planning how I'll surprise her ever since. She said her parents would be out from the 24-29 I'm pretty sure, so my plan is to fly down there on the 24 since I'm off and hopefully stay that week with her.

I'll surprise her and hopefully she'll let me stay with her while I can. I pack my suitcase on the 23, and dream about what will happen when we reunite again.

We had been texting every few days, I tried my best even when I was busy. We always un sent  the messages, making me smile knowing she does care for me, enough to follow my dumb little rule of un-sending our chats. I remembered to go in with my plan of sounding clueless, I text her and say "hey, what days were your parents out again?"

I'm pretty certain of the dates but at least this way I'll guarantee there right. "Hey! There gone on the 24 till the 29, why?" I'm so smart. Leave it to me with the big brain memory. "No reason, maybe we can call :)" I already know she's blushing at that, patting myself on the back right now.

"I would love too:)" I heart her message then unsend them. As usual she follows. I look up and check the time. My flight leaves literally at 4am and I'm pulling an all nighter, that I know I'll regret but anything for her.

It's 11:54, I sit back and watch food network while butterflies come in and out while I think of her. Then as I'm almost dozing off I hear my alarm go off. I set it just in case since I'm a little bit stupid at times.

It's 12:45 so I get up, throw my coat and shoes on, then brace myself for a restless night.

YOUR POV:
I have to wake up earlier today since my parents are leaving at 9 for Hawaii. Normally I'd sleep in until at least 10:30 but they want me to say goodbye before they leave. My alarm goes off, and I can hear my parents rambling about my safety here alone.

I've been over it many times, and I don't feel like doing it again. I get up and walk out to the door, where their standing "okay, 1, good morning, 2, have fun bring me nachos or something, and 3, I will be fine, you don't have to worry."

"I know sweetie, we're just worried." I pat my moms shoulder,
"Yes I can tell ma, but I promise I'll be okay!"
After a small conversation, they relentlessly wave goodbye and get in their taxi, I lock the door and eagerly hop back into bed. But, Once I wake up, I can't go back to sleep. It's literally only 8:45, so I go up to fridge, I think I'll make some kind of tea. 

I throw on Gillians hoodie from earlier that year, which she let me keep (!!) and some nike shorts. My parents  still don't know I brought that hoodie back, so I'm gonna be lounging in it all week while I can. It still smells like her berry perfume.

I play some Fleetwood mac on our speaker and jam out will making chamomile tea. After adding creamer and sitting down at the table my phone vibrates. Huh it's Gillian, that's weird. "Hey, sorry for the interruption, but I sent something for you. It's going to be at your back door at 3:30, also sorry for sending this early I'm just excited!"

I bite my lip, she sent me something? That's so thoughtful, and sweet. "You really didn't have to gillian damn, your so sweet. I can't wait <3" she hearts it, then unsends her message. I unsend mine, then drink my iced chamomile tea thinking about what she could've sent.

GILLIANS POV: I'm so tired shit. I literally could fall asleep in this taxi. I texted her this morning, and continue on with my plan. I pull out my phone. "It's gonna be at your back door in about 3 minutes, if it's okay could you have the door unlocked? I know it's a lot to ask but even if it's unlocked a minute before, that works"

Hopefully this all goes according to plan . "Okay, I'll unlock it" we unsend the messages, and in a few seconds we pull up to her street. "just turn down this ally, you can drop me off there" I direct the driver.

He does as I say and drops me off by the side of her house. I make sure he does a u-turn in case she's looking out the window. I look in what I'm assuming is her living room through a big mirror. She's not looking out the window, but I see that gorgeous hair.

I think she's watching tv, I see it turned on, the bright lights blinding me just a little. Her back is facing the window, so I quickly move through to the backyard. I see the door and check my phone. I'm just in time. I walk up to the back and to my luck it's unlocked.

Thank god this door doesn't creak, and that the volume on the tv is up. I slowly open the door, and get in. Her parents must've invested big bucks on these "silent doors" I remember all the ads.

I shut it, then lock it. Still no sound, just the tv. She's watching an old episode Barbie, ha she's got good taste. I hear skipper complaining while I step into her kitchen, that leads to the living room. I take in a deep breath. Ok, I guess it's happening.

YOUR POV: 
I'm listening to skipper talk about her disadvantage of being the party decorator, when all of sudden I see it. The gorgeous ginger hair, long black coat, and button up suit. She remembered. I told her I thought she looked hot in suits back in LA, that makes me so happy.

Her hands are placed in front of her, like a little girl at a fair wanting a treat. She smiles at me "hi gorgeous" my jaw is still on the floor but I quickly get up and throw my arms around her "ugh I've missed you so much" she giggles and kisses my cheek.

"I've missed you too" I literally could cry right now, but I wont, I'm not trying to scare her off just yet. She looks down at my lips like she always does before gently making out with me. And just like usual that's what she does. Pulls me in for, at first, a soft kiss, which turns into a slow makeout session.

The smell of her Berrie perfume makes me blush, I never realized how much I like her until this very moment. She parts and says "I see you like that hoodie of mine" with a raised eyebrow. I bite my lip "yeah I guess you could say that" then pull her back in.

After a few minutes I pull away and say "how'd you even get here?" She smiles and sits on the couch. She tells me about how she pulled an all nighter on her flight just for me, and how she's planned this since the last time we saw each other in my friends ally.

We just sit and talk. She tells me how good my cookies are, and how she missed my smile. With kisses in between conversations, I must say it's a great day. I look at my phone "holy shit it's been almost 3 hours"

She just smiles "this is why I've missed you, I like wasting my days talking to you about everything" she holds my hand,  sending butterflies through my body. I tell her I'm making dinner for us, and she tries to object but I persist.

"The least I can do for the woman who flew across the country just to see me is make her dinner" I walk into the kitchen while she laughs and follows me "ah ah no this is a surprise" I say, waving my pointer finger in her face, and shooing her out of the kitchen. She stays in the living room while I cook her my favourite pasta.

She told me how much she loves pasta in LA so I'm making her an Alfredo linguini with some steak pieces. We talk through yells and the whole time she's laughing at it. I know she's tired, and maybe this time she'll fall asleep with her head on my shoulder tonight. What a dream that would be.