Infinity

GILLIANS POV:
I watch her eyes smile as I hand her the card. I watch as she reads every line, her smile only growing. I glance at David to see him making one of his stupid faces. The one he uses when dramas going down on set.

Where his eyes are big and he inflates his cheeks. I roll my eyes and look back at her. Ah that gorgeous face. She finishes reading and giggles.

"I know it's nothing like what you did" I say reaching into my pocket "but when I thought I lost you, I bought you this" I hand her the sterling silver ring. "Gillian...."

She admires the ring and puts it on her index finger. "I'm sorry I wish I could do more, I just didn't think you would've actually gotten me something" she smiles at me "I guess I was right about how thoughtful you are"

She stands up and walks over to my side of the table. She motions for me to stand. When I do, she wraps her arms around me so tightly, I feel like she could crack my back if she tried.

My face burrowed in her warm neck, I hear her whisper against my ear
"I didn't realize how much you actually cared" she pulls me in even tighter "I thought you would've moved on, that I was just a one night stand, but this is so..... sweet"

My heart melts at the words "of course, I always saw something special in you, your not the type I could forget" I feel her smile while loosening her grip a little. "So was I invited over here to be a third wheel?"

We both roll our eyes "fine come on" she says, motioning for david to join the hug. He stands up, wrapping his arms around us. "Hey now you two have matching rings and necklaces" he says pulling away.

She gasps and pulls out her necklace. I quickly pull out mine, and show my matching gold infinity ring. We just giggle, bringing each other close. David pretends to cry, while we just laugh at him. After another hour or so he decides to head off.

YOUR POV:
David leaves at around noon. The rest of the 4 and a half hours are spent choosing her outfit, messing up mac and cheese, and lots of kisses. About an hour before she has to leave, I start to help her get ready.

"Okay, what dress" I say opening her closet. She closes the door on me though and says "no, I want to wear the one you gave me" I blush "you sure? I mean, it's Christmas" she smiles grabbing it out of the bag.

"Positive, I love it" I sit on the bed, watching her change into the white little thing.  "Can you zip it up for me?" I stand up and grab the zipper. I start to pull it up, looking at her spotless back.

Once I reach the top, she looks at me from the side "thanks" still holding her hair back "welcome" I say kissing her again. She turns around, while I sit back in my spot. "Ok, what do we think"

I just stare and admire how it hugs her body, bringing out her waist, and chest. How it flatters her so much.  The way she smiles looking at me admiring her. "You look beautiful like always"

She blushes "actually maybe a bit more then usual" I share the smile. She asks me to help her with makeup now. I sit her down, and start working on her face. Just adding blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, and highlight.

I don't want to hide her freckles, they make her 2x cuter. I apply the last stroke of lip gloss when I finally look up into her piercing blue eyes. She's looking beyond me, it feels like calm waves meeting a messy shore. I see the genuine look of happiness in her eyes, and pause. We hold each others stare until I finally get back to what I was doing.

I close the lipgloss as she smacks her lips, smearing it around. "I really wish you could come" I lean forward to be centimetres away from her lips "I know" she glances down at my lips "I promise I'll be back as soon as I can"

I softly smile "you don't have to worry Gillian, I'll be fine okay?" She looks down at her criss-crossed knees. "Okay, just please call me if anything happens" I nod "or if you need anything" she looks back into my eyes. Another staring contest begins when her phone buzzes

"It's David" she puts her phone down for one last look at me "I'll be back, 10 at the latest. I love you" she says standing up. "I love you too" she leans down for a goodnight kiss, and walks down the hall, out the door. I stand up, and sit on the bed.

I glance down at the card. It's so sweet I think. I open it, just to feel the butterflies again
"dear y/n, words can't describe how incredibly happy I am that you've woken up. I can't believe I'm getting to spend Christmas with a girl as precious as you. LA brought us together, so we could be here. And I love you for that. This gift isn't too special, maybe it'll brighten your spirits. I just wanted to say how much I love you. I love your smile, your hair, your eyes, the way you laugh at the jokes no one else gets. Your special to me. I won't loose you again okay? Merry Christmas gorgeous
Xo, Gillian <3"

Yup, just as I imagined. The butterflies have resurfaced, flying up to my brain at this point. The smell of our messed up lunch still lingers in the hallway, I smell it as I walk to the bathroom. I've decided to just make dinner and chill until she gets home.

It's been about two hours, and After hanging around her house, I decide to finally go make dinner. It's about 7, so I get up, and look at her fridge. Nope. For a rich bitch she doesn't have too much. I decide to have the leftover Mac and cheese for dinner, since it is my favourite food. While eating I watch an episode of the x-files, satisfied, and bragging to myself that I've met both of them.

I still blush looking at Dana though. I finish up and decide to watch another, and another. It's 9:30 when I finally finish. I want to stay up for her, so I decide to watch 2 more. But It's now 11 and she's still not back. "She'll be home soon" I say while yawning. I'm swiping through season 6, when my head falls on the couch.