cafe

YOUR POV:
I'm kind of shocked with myself at how much I actually enjoy this. The stares, the whispers, and the wide open mouths, it's great. The morning doesn't get enough action though, at least for my liking, so I ask Gillian if we can walk around in downtown LA.

"I have never seen this side of you before" she laughs, turning on the engine
"I'll take you somewhere special for lunch" she says in her sexy tone. I mean that as in if the facial expression of a smirk had a voice.

She drives along the highway and I notice this one place. "This is the road to the cafe!" I blurt out, remembering the day we explored LA together, and stopped her for lunch. She giggles at my amusement and pulls right in front of it. "Thank you" I turn to her big smile "of course" she's looking at my lips as per usual and I lean in

Before I reach her lips though, she puts a finger on them whispering "the paps are here" but not in a worried tone I would expect her to have. Instead she moves her hand against my jaw and rubs her thumb rubs against my soft lips.

I can feel butterflies pounding in my stomach as she leans in for a deep kiss. I can already feel the eyes of the public on us, paparazzi, strangers, fans, and I can't help but love it.

She pulls away, her eyes telling me to give them a show. We exit the car, and enter the adorable cafe we stepped in a year ago. Gillian walks up to the cashier, it's obvious this girl knows who we are from her wide eyes and big smile.
"hi" Gillian smiles "hi, Uhm what would you like today?"

This poor girl is so nervous, I just want to hug her. She keeps glancing at me, which makes me think she knows who I am, but not my girl. Oh that felt nice. My girl.
"We'll get 2 iced coffees, a cream cheese and Salmon bagel, a grilled cheese, and 2 chocolate chip cookies"

Right on the money Gillian. The girl quickly puts our order down and recites it back to us. "Ok it'll be right over there!" She points to the waiting line "ok thanks!"

We start to walk over but she quickly says "wait!" I turn around to see her rushing out from behind the counter
"y/n?" I smile "yeah?" It's so exciting seeing someone so pure "I love your music, could I get a picture with you?"

I giggle and nod, she pulls out her phone and we pose for pictures. Laughing with me, she says "thank you so much!" I smile and head back over to Gillian, who's now waiting in line. "She was so sweet!" I say, Gillian nods and we grab our food.

Sitting on the patio where we once sat before. "I remember when we first came here" she says staring at the ocean view. I giggle "yeah, I remember we'd just spent the night and I was so happy to be getting to spend time with you"

She laughs "I remember that clear as day, it was so cute seeing you all nervous around me" I smile, joining her gaze on the ocean
"and that night we had pancakes from that weird guy!" She laughs "yeah! And you almost started crying cause you thought I gave him my real card"

I roll my eyes, giggling "ok well I was just looking out for you" she pulls her gaze away from the ocean "sure, then you smacked my ass and told me it was.... What did you call it? Juicy or some weird like that."

I scoff  "well did I lie?" I say, focusing my stare on her. She chuckles
"what about the first day we met, remember that?" I nod and blush "you were so nervous, when I took down the camera and kissed you for the first time" she laughs, taking a sip of her coffee.

"And you told me you thought you looked awful but the whole night I couldn't stop staring at you in that adorable dress" I'm blushing so hard I must be the same colour of that old lady's red velvet cake, sitting across from us.

"That was the first night" she says peering into my eyes "look where that night took us" I say. She smiles and takes another sip of coffee
"try the cookie"

I break off a piece and indulge in warm treat "yeah these are the best cookies" we laugh and talk and eat. It's so magical. I know people are staring, I know there's paps around, but right now I don't care.

My attachment issues are doing there thing right now, because all I can think is you don't know how much I love you Gillian it's only getting worse.