date night?

YOUR POV:
After about 10 more minutes, jimmy starts closing off the show. I see Gillian looking at me from the corner of the stage behind the curtain, she was licking her lips.

I couldn't help but blush, the curtains shut in front of us, with the audiences loud applause blocking out any other noise. The stage crew came up to us and helped me off stage. "great job tonight" one of them said "thank you! It was so fun!" I replied.

Gillian walks  up to me, making sure everyone is gone before she whispers "I had fun tonight" she bites her lip again "me too" I replied. She caught my eyesight then walked away.

I stood there for a few seconds, then remembered my taxi should be here soon. I checked the time, "11:58" shit I'm starving. My taxi should be here in 7 minutes. I sit outside on a little bench, when I smell the faint scent of berries again.

GILLIANS POV:
I walk out of the building after a small conversation with the stage crew. I went to wait for my taxi and saw her again. She sat on a little bench, legs crossed, waiting.

I assume for her taxi. Her hair blows so softly in the calm wind. I hadn't eaten since 6:10 before I got all dressed up. I am hungry. I decided maybe it wouldn't be so bad if an idea to ask is she wanted dinner. So I did

I went up behind her and said "hi again" she looked up and smiled "hey you" she moved over and motioned for me to sit next to her. I licked my lips (bad habit) and said "you know I haven't eaten since 6, I'm starving"

She looked at me and giggled "I havnt eaten since 1, before my flight. I overslept and had to rush here, that's why I look like shit" my eyes widen "shit?" She nodded "you look beautiful, I don't know what you mean"

She smiled and looked at the ground "you look gorgeous in black" she said shyly. Shes so cute god damn. "So what do you say" she looked up again "you wanna order room service with me"

She giggled and nodded her head "I would love too" my taxi pulls up just on time "oh shit there's my ride" I stand up "come on" she followed. I walked up to the taxi and opened the door for her.

"Thanks madame" she curtseyed, I bowed and said "of course sweet lady" I got into the other side, and the taxi driver drove off. "The hotel's about 15 minutes away, we'll be there soon" she nodded and looked out the window.

We pull up to the hotel, and I thank the driver. We get out and she looks a bit confused "is something wrong" I ask, worried she might've changed her mind. "Oh no, I'm just-" she couldn't find the words "this is the hotel I'm staying in too" she said. "Oh isn't that something" I replied.