date night

YOUR POV:
I can't believe we're staying in the same hotel and I didn't even notice. Damn. Gillian walks inside, I follow. We get on the elevator, she presses for floor number 3 "hey I guess we're on the same floor too" I say

She turns her head, I can't help but notice how gorgeous her eyes are. They shimmer like emeralds, the colour of leaves against an ocean. "Hmm I guess the workers just knew we were too cool for anything else" she says while cracking another smirk

The doors open and she walks out. I take note of how her dress flows walking towards the room. "We're about to pass my room" I think to myself, when she stops at the room next to mine. 89. "Our rooms are right next to each other" I say a little shocked, she slides her key card into the door as a green light pops up "I guess the workers did know how cool we are"

I laugh, she smiles and opens the door revealing a room just like mine. "It's not bad for a 4 star hotel, but it sucks we couldn't have anything fancy" she says, walking over to the bed.

She pats the spot next to her, I take the hint and sit down. "It's ok" I start "anything seems perfect around you" immediately disgusted by what I just said, I say "I'm sorry that was so cheesy"

Gillian smiles at me "I like it" she reaches for the phone, and dials a number "what do u fancy tonight darling" in a British accent, I laugh "hmmm just some chicken tots and tater chips" she giggles

GILLIANS POV:
Some guy picks up the phone "hello, what can I get you tonight?" I look away from her, replying "hi, can I get a margarita pizza, and chicken wings and fries? Oh and a large birthday cake milkshake" she looks a little bit shocked for some reason "ok, should be at your door in about 15 minutes"

I hang up and ask "something wrong?" She shakes her head "how did you know birthday cake was my favourite flavour?" I start to match her shocked expression "birthday cakes my favourite flavour too"

With both of our eyes as big as tennis balls she starts laughing "wow we must be soulmates or something" I smile at the thought, she looks at me with those cute blushing cheeks

"Your makeup is starting to come off" I say, noticing mascara under her eyes, and splotches of foundation. She feels with her finger to find out I'm right "shit this is embarrassing, I'll go get my makeup wipes"

She starts to stand up, but I gently lay my arm on her, to keep her on the bed "it's ok, I've got some with me" she smiles. I stand up and grab them out of my bag, and notice her checking me out.

I sit back down and pull out a makeup wipe. She closes her eyes as I start to take off her makeup, she's got such beautiful skin. Trying to be as gentle as possible, I take off the mascara, foundation, and even the cute heart highlight on her nose.

I hear a knock on the door "oooo finally, food" I say. I open the door and take the big paper bag. Laying it down on the bed, she says " it smells good" I laugh "yeah when you havnt eaten for like 8 hours it probably does"

She laughs with me as I pull out our food. I hand her the chicken wings and fries, and I put the pizza on my lap. While I struggle to open a straw for the milkshake, without realizing it she leaned in and kissed me again.

Mm her lips are so perfect. "You look so cute when your concentrated" I smile "I don't wanna try to open another straw, you ok with sharing?" She nods.