Jimmy fallon

GILLIANS POV:
after Jen dropped my off at Jimmy's studio, I said hi to him, and he showed me where I'd be hiding. "She's not here yet which I guess is a good thing, but we're going to lead her into this room" he said pointing to a large metal room, with no windows, and ceiling lights "then well shut the door, and send you in"

I smirked at the idea "I want you to stay silent and stare her down to intimidate her a little" I was a little taken aback "jimmy where's this coming from" he laughed, and said "she's got a huge crush on you, I think it'd be hilarious to freak her out a little"

I chuckled, he walked away, I assume to go find the girl. I stayed in my little hidden room. It was next to the metal room she'd be in. I was excited, I like being intimidating, I find it fun, now I just had to wait.

YOUR POV:
Biting my nails the whole way there, I was so happy to find I got there at 9:32. I thanked the driver, then rushed into the studio. I saw jimmy waiting there to greet me.

"Ayeee it's y/n!!" He chuckled, "I'm so sorry, I fell asleep and rushed here, but I'm so excited" I said out of breath. He smiled and instructed me on how it would work. "Just remember, smile, you've got beautiful teeth" I laughed.

Someone from his production team came up, and said "shows starting in 10, ok?" We both nodded, then went to our seats. Behind a huge curtain sat jimmy and I. Wow it was really happening.

GILLIANS POV:
I see the lights go down then hear the drumroll. The shows starting now. "Ladies and gents let's give a warm welcome to y/n!" I hear the roar of applause, and bite my lip. I can't wait.

After what feels like hours, I finally hear jimmy say they've got something for her. I hear Jimmy's shoes tap against the floor, as he shows her the metal room. "You sit right here, your surprise is coming to you" he says.

Then I slowly see the door open. He motions for me to get up, so I do. I stand up then give an excited shimmy. The audience is silent, waiting to see what happens.

I open the door with my resting face, then slowly enter. I look down and see her.

YOUR POV:
holy shit it's Gillian Anderson. God she's so hot in that little black dress damn. I sit there stunned for a second and notice she looks stunned too?

I don't know why, she looks confused. Then she quickly changes her face to her sexy resting one again. She sits down across from me with her back against the wall, arms crossed.

"H-hi Gillian" I can barely form a sentence oh god. "I-I uh like your hair" I need to shut up "it's really pretty" she just stares at me. Doesn't say anything. But I can tell by her eyes, she likes the compliment.

After a few seconds she looks down at the ground, then leans forward. She motions for me to lean forward too.