class fight

GILLIANS POV:
She slowly gets on top of me while kissing me. It's the long intense sort of kiss, that lingers leaving you wanting more. Her hand is well up my bra, searching for the clip.

She leaves sweet kisses down my neck, her eyes looking back at me. Partly for reassurance, partly to see what she's doing to me. I already know my eyes say everything. That I'm in love with this girl I met in LA that's never gonna happen.

I know she feels the same, but we never bother to say anything. She moves up from my neck back to my lips again. I Feel her bite my bottom lip, making out with me when the doorbell starts ringing frantically.

She practically jumps, and I almost laugh then remember this isn't a laughing situation. Her hand comes flying out of my shirt and she says "shit, I'll see who it is, you stay here" I nod. She slowly gets off of me, then walks down the hall to the door.

Someone's dying or something cuz they ain't stopping with that doorbell. I hear her unlock the door, then frantic voices begin to boom out "hi y/n! You weren't answering my texts so I came here to see if the party's still on!" I feel my face turn a confused one and get up to place my ear against the door.

"Party?" I hear her soft voice say
"Yes do you not remember? You told us you were having a party while your parents were gone!" Says that annoying high pitched voice. Party? She's having a party? But I'm here, what do I do?.

"Uh sorry but I don't think I said that, maybe another time Paige" I hear the kindness in her voice, while the other one sounds like a cat. "Ugh stop being so shy" I hear footsteps in the house. Heels. "I never knew you had such a nice house y/n" I quietly back up while the footsteps seem to be getting closer to her room.

"Okay, get the fuck out" I hear her say with shaky breath.

YOUR POV:
This bitch turns around and looks at me with her blonde hair and says "what are you so afraid of ?" She walks closer to me "we just want to have fun" her friends walks up behind me. Great I'm trapped.

"I don't know who told you that, but you need to leave Paige, I'm serious" I say trying to push them out. These 2 boys with her block me from leaving the hallway she's got us in. They mock me saying "huh I never knew you were actually a midget" and "what are you gonna do, cry about it you toddler?" 

I kick one in his dick and watch him grab it while looking awfully embarrassed. The other looks even more infuriated than before when he punches me right in the eye. Him and his friends laugh at me while I get back on my feet. He points to me then turns to one of the girls. Giggling.

I take that opportunity and hit him square in the nose. I can see the blood trickle down but I don't stop. I get him in the stomach and punch him where he punched me. His stupid friend gets up and tries to hit me but I'm already prepared.

While giving him a bloody nose too I notice the Paige is gone. Does she know or something ? Why is she so desperate for my room? I quickly push the guy to the ground then run for my room. I slam the door open, that wasn't closed in the first place, and see the bitch circling my room.

I'm currently Thanking the lords Gillians not in sight, I see what she's doing.

My desk is open, and drawers are already messed up. "What the fuck are you doing" I yell "where is she!" so she does know. "I don't know what your talking about just get out of my house Paige." I say through gritted teeth.

"I know she's here you slut" she walks up to me "the paps caught you, you can't escape this forever" I feel her nasty warm breath on my face as she speaks. I raise my eyebrow "really?" I say, she nods thinking she did something. Our noses are practically touching.

Too bad. My fist comes up from under her chin. I see her head fling back as I trip her with my feet. "I'm giving you to the count of three" I say standing next to her on the ground.

"You get out of my house, and if your not out by 3, I'm gonna show your whole little gang a thing or two about self defence, ok?" She just breaths heavily, trying to push herself back uo with her arms.

"1" she stands up and walks out the door, I follow behind her "2" she makes the 'come here' motion with her finger to her big group. They all follow her, 2 of the other girls helping the two guys out with their bloody noses.

"3" I yell. They run out the door, into two different cars and speed away. I close and lock the door, and try to catch my breath. What just happened?

I'm sure Gillians hiding somewhere, so in case someone else is still watching, I close all of the blinds, lock all of the windows, and even close the doors in the house. I stand in the end of the hallway, where I punched the boys.

Then I feel the warm touch of someone's familiar hand.
"I hate blondes" she says, in an effort to make me laugh. But I don't. Instead I face her with my bloody head, and watch her her expression change from faking a smile to worried. She pulls me into her chest softly.

"I'm sorry y/n" she feels my head "come on let me help you clean this up" she sits me in the kitchen, and cleans the wound near my eye and the blood off my forehead. Thank god that guys aim was bad, he actually hit my temple.

I don't say anything, it's like she knows how I'm feeling, as usual, and just hugs me. Rocking us back and forth I feel her hand around my head, pulling it into her chest. Her chin rests on my head and I smell the subtle scent of what's left of her berry perfume.

She walks me back to the bedroom, and tucks me in. "Gillian?" She turns around
"can you just... hold me for a little bit?" She smiles and crawls next to me under the sheets. Her little arms cradle me while I cry. I cry and cry until I feel exhausted. She just stays there, holding me, kissing my cheek, and waiting until I fall asleep to sleep herself.

While I drift away in her arms, I can't help but wonder if she knows how truly in love I am with her.