taxi

YOUR POV:
Wow. It's so pretty here In LA, I'm not used to the warm weather considering I'm from Alberta yuck. I find my way around the air port, and look back at my taxi info

"Taxi number 22 at 1:30" I think to myself. It's 1:22 and I can see a bunch of cars and busses pulling in. So many people here, it's crazy.

I smell the scent of berries, and decide to stop pretending to be busy on my phone, I look up and see a ginger with their arms crossed looking at the road. Their in low rise loose jeans, and little blue tank top. I stare for a few seconds but force myself to stop when I see my taxi pull up.

I know that hair, but it can't be. Lots of people have ginger hair and a bob right? Ya I'm thinking too hard, I need to focus on what's ahead. Jimmy Fallon.

GILLIANS POV:
Damn that flight felt like 5 days, I'm ready to pass out Jesus. These jeans ain't doin me justice either ugh why the fuck did I decide to wear jeans on a plane, going to LA.

I get off the plane then speed walk through the airport. Everybody can fuck off right now I'm not in the mood. I walk out the doors, and notice a tall girl with dark brown long hair staring at her phone.

She's wearing baggy jeans too, but their high rise. I guess she didn't dress for the weather considering she's in an oversized black hoodie. I'm guessing she's from Canada, I've seen it all.

Trying not to be too obvious, I quickly look at her, then back up at the road. Wow she's beautiful . She's got these pretty rosy lips, and freckles, and gorgeous blue eyes. I blush a little as I wait for my bus.

A taxi pulls up, and I hear feet. When I look over I see the girl getting in. Holy. I decide to stop fangirling and see my bus. I get in, and think about tonight. Jimmy Fallon