victorias secret

YOUR POV:
We spent the day together, walking around downtown, shopping at the huge mall, trying cool cafes, and making fun of all the famous people. Probably the best day I've ever had

We decided to a big romantic restaurant for dinner, we made a reservation then came in at 8:30. I couldn't help but notice that people were staring at us but gillian didn't seem to care, so I decided I didn't need to care either. I knew we had to keep it on the low though so no one would suspect we're anything other then friends.

We got back to the hotel, totally stuffed with spaghetti. Gillian brought her suitcase in from her room, after I told her I wanted  to spend the night together again. Sitting on the bed playing a game on my phone, I waited for her to come out of the bathroom

Expecting her to come out in pjs my jaw hit the floor when she walked out in a light pink lace cami, and matching shorts. She must've seen the look on my face because she said "someone's never seen vs before" I laugh lowly "no I've seen it, I've just never seen any of the models pull it off like you do"

I see her smirk, she tries to brush it off though. I go into the bathroom next, and decide I can't wear another t-shirt to bed. I want to impress her. So I decide to go topless and just wear my black Lacey bra, and throw on my one pair of black silky shorts from vs. I only brought them because I felt hot in them but now I was excited for the rest of the night.

I walk out of the bathroom and feel her gaze. Knowing I've caught her attention, I brush my hair in front of the mirror then "accidentally" drop my brush. It's not like me to be like this but I'm feeling something. I know she's eyeing me while I pick the brush up, I can feel the silky booty shorts climbing up my ass but I don't care, I want her.

I can feel my insides twisting as I place the brush back down. It's just about 11pm and I walk over to the bed "so what do you want to do" I say sitting in front of her. She puts her phone down and bites her lip again, I know what she's thinking.

"I'm not sure" she starts "we could watch kitchen nightmares, read a book" I raise an eyebrow "you could seduce me" I know shes joking but part of me wants her to be for real. We both laugh though, pretending we don't want to know each other.

"Why, what did you have in mind?" Her voice is going to be the death of me. I lick my lips (caught it from her) "I hate that I'm not legal" I say staring at the floor. Gillian wants to say something, she has the questioning look on her face.
"when's your birthday again?" She asks "November 6" I reply. "
It's only august, there's still a while until I turn 18."

I look at her again, but She's already staring at me. I can feel the tension, it's obvious we're both holding back. I'm dying for another taste of her lips so I start leaning in. Pressing my lips on hers, I can feel the warmth of her delicate skin sink through my heart. She holds my face, I wrap my hands around her wrists.

GILLIANS POV:
I didn't realize how heated this kiss was getting until she was on top of me. She starts slow, hot kisses down my neck, leaving marks as she goes. Slowly she moves down my body, kissing every inch. She feels so good.

I feel her hand come up my shirt, cupping me, while she kisses my stomach. I take off my silk cami and watch her slowly kiss down to my underwear line. She unclips my bra with one hand, and pulls off my shorts.

She spreads my legs then, slow as ever, she starts kissing my thighs until she finally reaches my heat. my breathing's become heavy and she smirks while teasing me with my underwear "fuck stop teasing me" I sort of half moan. I hate being like this, normally in the one making people moan. Why am I a mess?

She clearly likes the sound of me being desperate. She feels me with her hand, and that's when I realize how bad I wanted her. She bites her lip while peeling off my underwear. It feels so good.

She finally sticks her tongue down, I try to be quiet but it's hard with her "shit" I grab her head while groaning, letting her do what she wants to me.

Throwing my head back she must've known to take the opportunity, Because all of a sudden I feel 2 fingers go inside me. My head jolts up as I try to contain myself "oh- right there" I say between low moans.

She goes faster and faster until I start,
"I-"
I feel my walls close as the liquid falls into her mouth. She swallows and smiles.

Well that was hot.

She comes back up and kisses me. I unclip her bra while we make out, and flip her over so I'm the top this time. Instead of being painfully slow and teasing, I head straight for her underwear.

She lies back on the bed biting her lip. I pull her shorts off then feel her heat. She's wet like me. "Look who's soaking now" I pull her thong off and let my tongue explore inside her, like what she did.

Just like me, she throws her head back and moans. She helps pull my hair aside while I go down on her. I decide to be mean, so instead of 2 fingers, I put 3 in. She's tight. She tries to quiet her moans, while I pump in and out of her, the familiar substance already gathering at my fingertips.

She rolls her eyes and bites her lip while I go faster. I feel her walls get tight and before she can even say anything, I move my mouth under and swallow it all. Copying what she did, I move back up over her body and start kissing her again.

I pull away for a second to say "your good" she smiles then replies "your better." I lean back in. After a few minutes I decide some sleep is what I want right now.
"We should probably get to sleep" I say. She nods her head. I get under the sheets beside her, and wrap my arm around her like the night before.

She leans her head in my chest and dozed off just like last night. I give her a forehead kiss then fall asleep myself.