the weed blanket

*GILLIANS POV*
While finally screwing in the last leg of the bed frame, I look up at her. Her little head has fallen on her shoulder, and she's out like a light. I smile a little while turning the frame upright, and putting the mattress on top.

I realize I don't have a pillow, or blanket, so I look through boxes to find what I'm looking for. It's hard in the dark, but eventually I find a box labelled "bed." I open it, and find a few pillows, stuffed animals, and blankets. I put the sheets on the bed, then the two pillows.

Time for you now I think. I reach down, and grasp her legs on one arm with the crevice of her knees resting on my elbows, her shoulders and head on the other. I gently place her on one side of the bed, making sure her head has a pillow before putting the comforter over top.

I remember I'm still in my jeans and blouse, then realize I forgot to bring a shirt. "Fuck" I whisper to myself, deciding I'd rather sleep in nothing than these stupid jeans. I take off the strict denim pants leaving me in only underwear, and a button up.

This house is cold, since she just bought it and hasn't set up heat or anything yet. I decide to stay in my dress shirt, just unbuttoning it. I place myself next to her, and stare at the ceiling.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

*YOUR POV*
I'm covered in goosebumps, holy shit it's cold. I feel my hand atop of Gillians bare skin. I adjust my eyes to the light, and see my hands on her open stomach. I see she's in her unbuttoned white dress shirt, and red bra. Damn, I really shouldn't look.

Before averting my eyes though, I notice she has the matching red underwear on as well. My leg is between hers, up against her heat. I Stretch my back, and sit up in the cold house. After a few minutes of trying to get warm, I hear Gillian groan.

She looks up at me, looking down at her.
"I forgot how beautiful you always look in the mornings" I smile
"I forgot how much I love seeing your messy hair in the mornings" she blushes and looks away.
"It's cold in here" she sits up
"yeah, it's okay though we can set stuff up today" her smile is contagious, and I feel myself smiling too.

The morning passes slowly, until it's 2pm and we decide to head out and buy some things to keep this place warm until I figure out the heating situation. Even though it's LA, and it feels like nothing compared to Canada, is till want to be prepared, and the single blanket I brought is not cutting it.

"This is cute" she says, pointing a light pink kids blanket with unicorns on it.
"Oh yeah, it really screams adult" she chuckles and continues to walk next to me down the isles.
"What about this one?" I follow her finger, pointing up at a navy blue throw blanket with little weed symbols all over it. I laugh lightly,
"I actually love that" and throw it into the cart.

"Did you finally finish that one song?"
I look into the cart while trying to remember which song she's talking about.
"You know, the one that was like 'giving all my love to you' or something, that you sang to me"
"Oh yeahhhh, I finished recording it in the studio about two weeks ago, and it set to be on the next album"
She smiles and grips my arm excitedly.
"Ah that's awesome y/n!"

I blush while we weave in and out the isles, before finally exiting the store.
"Okay, hopefully we'll be warm tonight!" She chuckles, closing her passenger door.
"Yes, we better be sharing that weed blanket while we watch some corny romance movie"
I pull out of the parking lot laughing
"Yes! We better make out under the weed blanket!"
She throws her head back and laughs loosely as her sunglasses relax perfectly on her face.

"Your so beautiful" I almost whisper. She grabs my hand lightly and squeezes it.
"I love you"

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Hey guys it's me again, sorry this one was so short, but I have absolutely no idea how I want to continue this story :/