tonight.

GILLIANS POV:
Falling asleep was easier last night, feeling her in my arms the whole way through. But it was harder considering that guy could be watching us. Although I didn't want to too, I had to think about the fact that today is the last day I can stay with her.

Her parents come back today from their trip, she's offered to try and spend the night in a hotel with me but I'm not sure if her parents will allow it. My thoughts awake me and I sit up next to her. I'm covered in cold sweat.

I must've had a bad dream I think to myself, then stop for a second. I don't remember any bad dream though.... I brush it off and get out of the warm bed, releasing her from my arms.

After about 10 minutes of me sitting alone in the kitchen, I hear her faint footsteps coming out of her room. I crack a smile just hearing her annoyance while she stands in the bright light of the kitchen.

"Mornin gorgeous" she smiles, then sits next to me. "Promise me you'll text me when you get to the hotel" I nod admiring her bed head
"I'm gonna try my best to get my parents to let me spend the night with you there"

She grips my hand, and smiles a sad one. After a momentous silence she says "I still can't believe you came back to see me" fuck I'm already blushing and it's only 10:30.

"Your special, something different then boring old London" ha now she's the one blushing "I just missed that smile if I'm being honest"
it's not a total lie, along with her innocence and warmth, that sums it up.

"Before you go, at least have breakfast with me?" man shes so genuine
"of course, anything you want" she gets up and pours us some cereal. It has to be quick considering I have to leave for my hotel in half an hour.

We eat in silence, except for a few parting words here and there. I change into sweats and a hoodie, so the paps will have less chance thinking it's me. She combs my hair "can you do that cute half up thing you wore"

She tries to remember then says "how do you even remember that" we both chuckle while she plays with my hair, and gives me the style

"There" she says smiling at me through the mirror "you look so cute" I really gotta stop blushing, I swear my cheeks are going to become permanently rosy

"thanks" I think she's trying not to laugh at my red face. I stand up and grab my phone

"Don't check the time" I put it back down then ask "why?" Her smile fades as she walks over, and wraps herself in my arms "because I don't want you to go yet" not saying it out loud, I just think awww and I pull her in tight, she's giving me a sad hug. I try to be optimistic but my hug turns sad too. After what doesn't feel like long enough she pulls away and hands me my purse.

"Call me okay?" I take it from her and grab my phone. I give her one last hug with my full hands "don't worry" I pull away just to give her a safe kiss. The feeling of her plush warm lips is normal, though still a treat I want more of.

we just smile while being lost in each others eyes. I finally give the last "goodbye" smile, and head out the back door. I know she's watching me leave, but I can't wave. Just in case.

YOUR POV:
The plan is for Gillian to head down the ally, so she'll be covered in case of a pap. I can only worry now for the next few hours. What if my parents don't let me stay with her? What if she gets caught? What if that man gets to her? What if I never get to tell her I love her?

Wait what. Hold on. I don't mean that um. A few minutes after she left, I hear a knock on my door. I check the peephole to find a delivery guy. Why is a delivery guy here? I open the door a little bit to see him holding a clipboard and paper.

At first I think it's a pap trying to be disguised but then I realize these papers are legit. Oh that's right the Amazon package! I totally forgot. I sign the papers then take the 2 packages inside.

I decide if I see her tonight, we can try them on then. I patiently wait for my parents to get home, and thank god they do. At about 2pm they open the door "Y/N!" My mom yells "mommy!" I run up and hug them both.

After trying my best to get on their good side so they'll say yes I ask. "Mom?dad?" They look at me "since you said no one can come over while your gone, would it be okay if I went to a friends house tonight?"

I can feel my heart beating, I'm scared they can hear it. But to my surprise "sure, just be home by dinner tomorrow" I can't hide my shock "really?" They nod and let me go

I run to my room and text Gillian "hey! Did you make it? My parents said yes! As soon as you respond I'm heading over okay?" Maybe I'm a little to excited, but she'll understand

I wait in agony for a reply. Then like i knew she would, she reply's "hi! I just got here, and I'm so excited! Come right now, I'm room 126 on the second floor, can't wait !"

The butterflies are already coming back, while I practically run out the door "be safe!" My dad yells "yup!" Then I remember I'm still being watched. So I call a taxi and head out the ally. One more night with Gillian. One more night.