styled sleepully

YOUR POV: the taxi dropped me off at my hotel. It was huge. I checked in, and found my room. Number 88. I got a king bed, 2 TVs, mini fridge, gorgeous bathroom, and a patio. It was so refreshing.

"It's 4 now, and the show isn't until 10, I guess I can just chill here for a while" I didn't have to be at the studio until 9:30, so I had plenty of time to relax. I decided it would be best to nap considering my flight was at 5am. And I went to bed at 2.

I layed down in my bed, watching chopped, then quickly fell asleep. When I opened my eyes I looked at the clock "8:56" it read.

GILLIANS POV: once I got to the hotel, I checked in for my room. Number 89, I opened the door and dropped all my bags. It was 6 and I didn't have to be there until 9:30, so I decided dinner wasn't that important and just shoved an apple down my throat.

At 6:15 my stylist, makeup artist, and hair stylist would be here to help me get ready. I heard a knock on the door, and forgot I was still in low rise jeans and a tank top. "Whatever" I said as I opened the door.

There was my team, I gave them all hugs, and jen sat me down. She showed me my outfit options, and after about 25 minutes of me being indecisive I decided on a tight black dress, that showed off my sexyness

 She showed me my outfit options, and after about 25 minutes of me being indecisive I decided on a tight black dress, that showed off my sexyness

It was almost seven, and we had to start hair and makeup. Andre, (my makeup artist) starting doing his normal look for me, I like natural, so he did my usual except this time he added some brown under my eyes "to bring out my freckles" whatever the fuck that means

With shallow conversations, it was taking longer then usual. After Andre finished, it was 8:27, I made sure to have anna start on my hair while Andre was finishing up my makeup, she's the youngest and newest out of all 3.

Only being 24, and working with me for about a year and 3 months, she's still brilliant. Instead of doing her usual, she curls my hair, and almost poofs it up.

I like it. I look at the clock worried it would be late but see 9:03 and sigh of relief. I have to leave at 9:15 to get there in time, so I just watch kitchen nightmares, and wait.

YOUR POV:
"FUCK I NEEDA GET READY" I say. I have to leave in about 15 Minutes if I wanna make it, so I jump out of bed and throw on the white, flowy dress with flowers that a little brand sent me

 I have to leave in about 15 Minutes if I wanna make it, so I jump out of bed and throw on the white, flowy dress with flowers that a little brand sent me

I brushed my hair as fast a I could. I couldn't do the space buns I had wanted to, since they take me about 20 minutes, so I decided to just pull out my bangs, and tie half of my hair up.

It was already 9:08, I had to move. I quickly grabbed my makeup bag and realized I would have to cut some stuff out. Quickly, I just decided what was most important

I decided to do a quick base of primer, foundation, and concealer. While baking it with powder, I tried to do my smudged eyeliner look, and thank the lord for my steady hand.

I blended in the powder, and added contour, blush, and a cute heart highlight on the top of my nose. I put some mascara on, trying not to sneeze, and successfully finished. I checked my phone and saw 9:20.

I got up and practically ran out the door. My taxi had been waiting for 5 mins, and I had to pay him extra but that wasn't my concern. I was going to be late.