dying aunt

GILLIANS POV:
The part that makes this worse is that I can't even take some days off to sit in my sorrow, I have to go back to work. I try to pull myself together for the shoot, but David notices something wrong.

"Gil you've been acting off ever since you got here, are you okay?" I just nod and shove it all down my throat. "Is your aunt alright?" Oh right. I told them I was flying down to see my "dying aunt"

"She passed" I half lie, looking at his shoes. "Hey I'm sorry, you should take another day off" he gently touches my shoulder. "No david I can't, I've already taken a week and 3 extra days off, I can't" I know he understands, considering he doesn't say anything else.

I have to say at least the stuff we're shooting today is sad, maybe they'll feel the 'emotion' from me.

We continue shooting into the night, when we finally get off and can go home, I plan on sitting in my room for the remainder of tonight just crying. David offers me a ride home.

It's nothing out of the ordinary, so I accept and get dropped off. He offers his company but I want to be alone tonight. The only presence I want to feel is hers.

My body just feels so heavy, as I lie down. It is 1 am so I'm not surprised when I pass out on my bed, before even shedding a tear. The feeling I've dreaded this past week. Waking up to cold, empty sheets.

Wishing for a certain body to be beside me. The week drags on, as I stare at the hours passing. Hoping for a call from the hospital that I never receive, I wait. I wait for the days that keep passing slower and slower.

But then one day as I'm sitting all alone in my house, staring at nothing , my phone rings. I look at the number, with a little bit of hope left and quickly answer when I read the hospital number.

"Hello?" Someone responds
"hi Gillian! How are you?" I don't want this shit I just need to know if she's okay
"I'm fine but how is she?" My finger starts aggressively tapping my chairs arm rest

"Well surprising news actually" I'm tensing up, hoping for luck "she has a heartbeat" I think the nurse can hear my excitement as I say "I'm coming down right!" I'm about to slam the phone and jolt to the door when she says
"no!"

The look of confusion crosses my face "I'm sorry Gillian, but the heartbeat is abnormally slow, meaning the slightest movement, or change of setting could stop it completely"

I sit back down and resume to the aggressive tapping "well when can I see her" I hear the nurse let out a soft sigh
"we don't know yet, this is just like a coma, she could be in for an hour or a year only time will tell"

I sigh aggravated in the phone
"Gillian, this is something very rare. Y/n has died then all of sudden came back. You should be happy that she's even breathing"

Her delicate tone only annoys me further
"We will call you if anything happens okay? You have a good one" I hang up and stare back into nothing.

For now I have to be thankful she's alive, and trust their going to keep her that way. I'm praying this coma won't be for long, but something tells me it won't be quick either.

*LATE THAT NIGHT*

I lay in bed staring out the dark window. I don't move, just question. My head seems to be less cloudy then it has been, allowing me to think about everything.

While scanning the shadow of trees my mind starts to connect the pieces. The man. The one from the street. He was the one in the hotel room, he has to be, it makes sense!

My eyes open wide, filling with anger. He was the one who cut her. He was trying to kill her. But why? All this time I thought it was the blonde bitch but now I realize who it is.

I sit up and look around my room. Explaining my theory to myself again when I glance back out onto the sidewalk. A dark figure quickly vanishes into the trees. That's not any figure.

And now I know who he's after. He wants me now. I keep my eyes peeled all night, waiting for something to happen. But nothing does. I'm only considering two explanations for this.

Either he's waiting since he knows I saw him, or he knows I know he did it. So he's trying to outsmart me. I don't think this guy realizes the power I hold. I can have him on death row with the push of a button.

The next day is another filming day, though my attentions totally diverted to a plan. David knows somethings wrong but I assume he thinks it's because of my "dead aunt"

The day ends around 5 pm, leaving me free to get dinner and reminisce. At around 9pm I finally have it. I think I finally have my master plan on how to outsmart the criminal.

Gillian, you found me againрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ