satin dress

YOUR POV:
I sit on this white bed, thinking about ways that my parents won't totally kick me out. I know my parents. And I know the best way to avoid any shit from them right now would be to wait for them to find out themselves.

My mom doesn't have the news feature on her phone so the only way for her to see it, is from the TV news, or if a friend sends it to her. My dad doesn't even have a phone because he doesn't believe in technology or whatever the fuck that means.

So I stand a better chance of keeping this relationship if I don't tell them. I'm guessing I'll have a year or so, assuming, rather hoping, no friends will ask my mom. Gillian walks out of the bathroom in a tight red satin dress. She must notice me literally DROOLING over her because she says "I'm guessing you like this dress?"

I giggle "yeah, sorry heh" she bites her lip "I brought something for you" she hands me the exact same dress, just in black and says "come on try it on" I smile and do what I always do

"I brought something for you" she hands me the exact same dress, just in black and says "come on try it on" I smile and do what I always do. Taking off Gillians t-shirt I slip the gorgeous dress on, and turn around

"Well?" Her jaw hits the floor like mine did, and I laugh "so you must like this too then" she giggles and stands up "I didn't know you could look even more gorgeous then usual" and kisses me

"so you must like this too then" she giggles and stands up
"I didn't know you could look even more gorgeous then usual" and kisses me. I smile and ask "so why are we in these?"

She looks away
"if it's okay with you" she starts, resuming her gaze on me
"I thought we could walk around the town today" the look of confusion crosses my face "but we just got caught, the paps are only going to get more pics and news"

She smirks "mhm" my eyes tell her I'm still not catching on
"we give them what they want, content of us, break the internet, let's pull a Britney Spears just without the shaving our heads part!" I bite my lip "your sure?"

She smiles "yeah, plus who wouldn't want to see you looking like that" I giggle and she pulls out her phone taking pictures of us. We do funny poses, and end up fooling around.

GILLIANS POV:
"Come on!" I say leading her to my car. I start driving around, following the road. We notice people take second looks at us, and stare as we drive by which only makes her giggle more.

While driving down some random street she says
"I'm hungry"
"uhhh" with one hand on the wheel, one between the seats, I search my backseat "I swear I have a granola bar or something in here" she's laughing at me trying not to totally crash us.

I pull out a peanut butter chocolate bar, and hand it to her "hope that's to your liking" she unwraps the annoyingly loud thing and says "yeah, I don't mind, thanks"

I drive and drive until I find a huge mall, she points "hey we should check it out!" I pull into the busy parking lot
"you sure you want to do this? We can go back if you want, I'm fine if your not ready f-" she turns around placing her lips against mine, kissing me aggressively, and I can't help but melt into it.

She pulls away, hand on the door handle
"I'm sure" her bright smile helps me believe her, and we step out of the car. I can already feel eyes on us, as we walk into the entrance.

I keep close to her, holding her hand. I'm surprised she doesn't mind, maybe she really doesn't care about the paps. While we walk in the white lights, the stares, and whispers of people only intensify.

"Your whole pulling a Britney Spears thing seems to be working" she whispers, and leads me into a chocolate shop "hi" she says to the old bag of a worker

He turns around, I'm guessing he's in his 60's. He just looks pissed off, but I'm probably reading too far into this.
"can we get 2 caramel apples, and a bag of chocolates?" He makes a stupid sigh and hands us a bag "use the tongs, no fingers, ONLY 5" his monotone voice annoys me.

She looks at me, then heads over to the array of chocolates.
"Okay, I'm testing out our mind powers" I chuckle
"think of the chocolates you want" I nod and watch her pluck almost each candy I'm thinking of.

Starting with the chocolate covered marshmallow, with the designs of flowers on it. Moving the tongs over and picking up the raspberry jelly chocolate with white and pink chocolate hearts.

I'm genuinely scared.
"Either were soul sisters, or twins" she laughs and puts the tongs down "maybe" she smiles and walks back over to the snotty guy. Sorry I should stop being so hard on him, for all I know his mom could've just died and I'm calling him snotty.

"are the apples ready?"
He just glares at her mumbling "hold on" this guy isn't making much of a good impression on me. He hands us two, cold, messy caramel apples. She makes a face, but ends up taking them anyway

"Uhm thanks, here" she hands him the money and starts walking out "wait" he says "I think I've seen you before" she turns around and heads back over to the counter, waiting for an answer, or perhaps an explanation.

He pauses for a moment then laughs
"oh yeah, you were the little gay one sleeping on redheads lap on that flight once" I look him dead in the eyes, but he's staring at her now pursed lips.

"Oh yeah I've heard about you too" she says licking her lips. He raises his eyebrows, smiling "you were the short drunk one waiting for your sugar mama on that flight, ah how could I forget" I try to contain my laughter, but it's hard.

I end up laughing in his face while he turns red "come on darling let's go" I say in my British accent she smiles puts her arm around me "whatever you say pretty lady" she says, returning the accent.

I quickly give him the middle finger as we leave. We both start laughing
. "He was so mad" she states "I know, did you see his face? He was Turning the shade of my thong" she throws her head back laughing, and grips me for support.

I laugh too, sitting her on a bench. The cold metal feels nice.