just like old times

BACKGROUND

it has been a year since you and Gillian starting dating. She managed to get the glass eyed man in jail, only strengthening your relationship. You've been finding ways to see each other here and there, when soon it leads to trip in LA to reminisce the old times. Gillians gotten time off filming and your music manager has given you 2 weeks off. Therefore leaving you two Deciding to spend a week and a half in LA together.

YOUR POV:
It feels like just yesterday I was packing for this trip. It makes me smile thinking of how things have changed from that first trip. Adding my hairbrush, I close my suitcase and sit on my parents couch waiting for my taxi.

I haven't told them that Gillian wants me to move in with her, or that we're even dating for that matter. I think my dad would unalive himself. So I'm keeping it a secret until totally necessary.

I can't help but think of this trip as an old married couple revisiting the place they met eyes. Ok I'll stop. My mom walks into the living room, and pulls me in for a hug
"mom I promise I'll be okay"

"I know" she sighs
"I want Gillian to take good care of you that's all" I smile
"don't worry, she has and will" my mom pulls away and sad smiles
"mommmm" she laughs
"sorry I'm just going to miss you!" Pulling me back in.

"Your taxis here" she points out the window "ok, I love you!" I grab my suitcase
"love you too, and be safe!" I smile a walk out the door. I can't wait.

GILLIANS POV:
Heading downstairs, luggage in hand, I make my way to the door. Slipping on my shoes, I blush dreaming about how everything will go down. The nights, the cafes, her, it's all just so perfect.

The flight is long, as usual. Though not as dreadful as the flight to Her country is. The time seems to pass even slower than usual, waiting for the moment she'll run into my arms saying "I've missed you."

I grin looking out the window, seeing our descent. We agreed to meet at the hotel we first stayed at, spending every night together. My taxi drops me off and I peer around the parking lot for the gorgeous girl with big blue eyes.

I check my phone making sure of the time. Yes 3:31pm she should be here. I sit on the bench just outside of the doors waiting for her taxi to pull up. If anything she should be here first since her flight was supposed to arrive earlier.

My mind can only come up with awful scenarios, of what might be happening. I try to push all my thoughts away while I scan my brain on what to do. I try calling her, but as expected, there's no answer.

"It's almost 4 where is she!" I whisper to myself. I'm frantically looking around, hoping to find her face amongst the cars, but don't succeed. When my heart is just starting to drop to my stomach, I feel arms wrap around me.

At first it triggers my fight or flight mode, but then I recognize the warmth. I look down to see the sleeves of a navy blue hoodie wrapped around me. I turn around and smile at that beautiful face, pulling her closer for a kiss. We make it quick in case of anyone, but indulge in each others presence.

"I've missed you" she says, as if reading the script in my mind
"me too." she pulls her arms away, and we walk inside. I booked us a room to share this time, so we won't have to go back and forth wondering 'who's room tonight'

We get our card and are surprised to hear "you'll be staying in room 88" room 88. The room it all started in. Sliding the card into the lock is almost something magical.

Kicking off our shoes, sitting on the bed, and watching food network. Just everything.
"Ok" she says, walking in front of me
"are we going to have pancakes from a hobo tonight, go to a fancy cafe, or order room service"

I laugh at her first comment and walk over to her "I mean, we are in this room, so I think room service would be the only appropriate answer" she smiles "yeah, your right" and kisses me longer this time.

We watch food network while I'm next to her under covers. It's something so simple, yet so surreal. A clip of a contestant plating his perfect burger starts on the screen, I feel her cradle herself next to me "I'm hungry"

I bite my lip "room service?" She nods, biting her lip too. I grab the phone and order everything we had on the first day here
. "Hi, can I have a margarita pizza, chicken wings and fries, and a large birthday cake milkshake? Thank you!"

I hang up the phone to see her grinning
"wow I didn't expect you to remember that" I roll my eyes
"you really underestimate me" she laughs and goes to my luggage

"What are you needing now" she ignores me and unzips it, rummaging for something. I just observe her looking through my things, finally pulling out a Taylor swift t-shirt.

"Hey look who's a swiftie" I roll my eyes once more.
"that's what you wanted?" She giggles
"yeah I just wanted to steal another one of your shirts" I smile and let her change into it, leaving her in the huge shirt, and underwear.

AUTHORS NOTE:
sorry this chapters so shit lol, I have a good idea for the next one so I'm tryna finish this😭 but just imagine a quiet night, they eat their dinner and fall asleep in each other's arms ;)