Chapter 2.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

That was until.. a shy red head, came up in front of her. The surprising thing was, that this one was certainly no Weasley.

"Hello, ehm.. We shared a room together last year and well.. I don't know if you remember me, seeing as you never really interacted with anyone and I was bullied, but m-moving on!" The red head rambled before taking a deep breath and then yelling out the next question in a fast and confusing manner, "Wouldyouwanttobemydormmate?!"

"Sure." Y/n said nonchalant, but on the inside she was sweating like crazy. She just got saved from completely embarrassing herself thanks to his girl.

"Oh my name is Astoria, just so you know!" The red head continued to introduce herself and looked down, while clutching a book tightly to her chest.

"Y/n

"Y/n.. doesn't your name belong to the titan goddess of dreams and astrology?" The reincarnated teen asked now more excited, she quite enjoyed greek mythology, especially because her favorite Minecraft youtuber used it in his most iconic quotes.

"No that is Asteria! But my name is pretty close to it..do you perhaps like astrology?!" Astoria asked the girl equally excited, but she just showed it more.

"Yeah it's pretty lit." Y/n just replied in the heat of the moment with a to Astoria unknown word.

"L-i-t? What does that mean?" The living bundle of nerves asked anxious of what Y/n meant with her strange choice of words.

'Oh no did I offend her?! This is all my fault for just immediately trying to befriend her! I bet she only said yes, because she didn't have a choice! Ugh I'm so stu--' Astoria's self depreciating thoughts were cut short by the tall girl in front of her.

"Lit is a word that people use to describe something they enjoy and find interesting.. Ehm my American friends showed it to me!" She quickly came up with an excuse and now just realized that she was talking like this with Pansy and the others as well.