Chapter 26.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Yep, bye!" Y/n waved at her two Hufflepuff friends, as she stood on platform 9 3/4. They were leaving first, because their parents were waiting for them already, so she wanted to go and find her other friends.

As she walked she was looking around and didn't notice, who she bumped into. She looked down at the person, that had sadly fallen onto the ground after collapsing into her. It was Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor quidditch captain.

She lend him a hand and pulled him up with a little too much force, so that he bumped into her. Oliver was quite surprised on how strong the girl was and didn't expect her to put so much strength into pulling him up.

"Ah.. Sorry, lass." He muttered out, while pushing himself off of the girl, who helped steady him a little.

"It was my fault as well, I didn't watch where I was going." Y/n immediately waved off his concernes before looking at him with furrowed brows.

"Are you alright though? You look a little gloomy.." She said concerned for the captain. Y/n wasn't close with him, but she knew that Oliver and Percy were pretty close friends and she and Percy were best friends, so she still worried for the boy.

"Ugh.. Yeah I just feel like a bit of an arse.." He confessed as he rubbed his neck nervously. When he saw that Y/n wanted him to elaborate, he did. "I didn't know that Hermione got petrified and thought, that you were stupid for not caring for quidditch.. I'm sorry."

"Oh.. It's fine, to be absolutely honest with you I didn't even know about that." She confessed with a laugh, while petting his shoulder comfortingly.

"Ah well it still felt good to get that off of my chest." He laughed with her. "I have to go and meet with my mum now, so.. See you after the summer." Oliver awkwardly said, while he waved and hurried away.

'Voice are people scared of me?' Y/n asked the voice as she saw the quidditch captain walk away.

'Yeah, but most of them are also embarrassed since Valentine's Day.' The voice answered seemingly distracted by something. If you looked into Y/n's mind right now, you would see how voice is playing cookie run kingdom on their phone. That lazy bitch.

'What a bunch of weirdos! I even wrote that it wasn't a love confession on all of them!' She huffed out mentally before seeing the golden trio chatting amongst themselves.

When Hermione noticed her, she ran up to Y/n and hugged her tightly. "Y/n! I'm gonna miss you so much.." She muttered as Ron and Harry awkwardly stood next to them. This reminded them of the first time they met Y/n and how they were so annoyed by her, but now they got to know her better and felt bad for their first impression of the girl.