Chapter 4.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Y/n hated this night already, not only couldn't she fall asleep after being tired the whole day or because she didn't take pictures of the shirtless Hufflepuffs, but more importantly because she is currently in front of the one and only head of Slytherin.

"So why we're you out at this time of day or should I say night, Miss L/n?" Snape asked the girl snarkily, who tried to hide deeper in her PJ'S, while the Slytherin guys, who busted her, snickered at her demise.

"Well.. I kind of had to use the restroom and forgot that we have bathrooms in our dorms.." She muttered, but Snape still heard her and looked suspicious before noticing her extremely flustered state and realizing, that she was indeed telling the truth.

"Wait are you serious?!" The Slytherin quidditch captain, who was one of the people who snitched on her, yelled before laughing into her face.

"Dude look it's hella embarrassing, so can you just give me detention and let this go by please?" She asked Snape and hid her face with her hands even more.

"That would be too easy.. Let's see.. How about you write an essay, ten pages at least, about sleeping draught and it's effects.. Maybe you will learn to sleep at night at this time instead of wandering the halls then, young Hufflepuff." Snape said and the Slytherin boys, who didn't know which house the girl belonged to till now felt a teeny tiny bit guilty.

They thought only a Gryffindor would be brave enough to leave their common room at this time and were quiet shocked to figure this out.

"Eh.. Excuse me Professor.. But until when do I have time to finish the essay?" She asked and was already planning on skipping breakfast tomorrow morning to get to the library first.

"My next potions class will be tomorrow morning, so that seems to be a perfect time to give me the essay." Snape said with a sinister grin, which made the Slytherins feel extremely guilty now.

"T-tomorrow?!" She asked, a little loudly.

"Yes and if you don't give it to me by then, I will take 20 housepoints." He spat out coldly and only left after receiving a nod from her.

The Slytherins, who were still standing there rubbed their necks anxiously, while shooting looks at the girl who just looked like a frozen statue.

"I'm so dead.." She whispered, before just falling back, onto the floor and groaning into her hands, while laying on her back.

"H-hey Hufflepuff?! Are you alive??" The Slytherin quidditch captain, Marcus Flint, asked not in concern for her health but for himself, because he didn't want to get in trouble.