Chapter 9.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

!!Tw!!  Slight homophobia in this chapter!

"Y/n is.. Interesting to say the least." Cedric told one of his friends, while watching the girl steal her friend's toast. He got closer to her since the night where they were stuck in the hospital wing and it was honestly the most fun he had like.. Ever.

The Hufflepuff captain talked with her at least once per day, since that day and a week already had passed. She was good company and the first ever girl, to not either want to be with him or to be him. Quiet refreshing.

What surprised him the most was how many quidditch strategies she came up with, when he started over sharing on his knowledge of the sport. He even made her start a little notebook like Oliver Wood, so she can write down all the strategies and to not forget them.

"Hey Y/n! Come on, I wanted to talk with you about something.." The boy called out to the girl, who immediately stood up and walked over to him. His friends wished him good luck, while he had an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

"We will be at the greenhouses, if you need us!" Zehra calls out to the girl and Astoria just shyly waves at her, as she goes towards the Hufflepuff's sweetheart.

It was a Saturday morning, so basically nobody was awake yet. Expect for of course the Hufflepuffs, seeing as they would rather go back to sleep with a full stomach, than to wake up half starved.

"See ya!" She yelled back and walked next to the boy, while they left the great hall together.

"What did you need Cedric?" She asked, while straightening her green summer dress.