Chapter 16.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"You are staying for Christmas?" Astoria asked, while Y/n stood in front of her and Zehra in just a normal sweater and her usual Hufflepuff scarf. The two girls, who were in thick jackets and scarfs, were a little shocked at the surprising news.

"Holy shit, Y/n.. You really don't care about any of the dangers at all, do you??" Zehra muttered out, before grinning at the girl. "Happy Christmas! We will see you after the break!"

She then kissed Y/n on the cheek and Astoria followed her example shyly, on Y/n's other cheek.

"Yep, see you guys! Happy Christmas as well!" She yelled back at her two departing friends before turning around and walking straight into a rock hard chest. "Oof--"

"Well hello there." She heard the voice of a familiar Slytherin chaser.

"Pussy? Aren't you leaving for Christmas?" She asked the boy, while rubbing her arching nose.

'Why is he built like that?! His chest is rock hard..' Y/n mentally complained.

"It's Pucey and no, my parents are gonna visit some relatives in France, so I'm stuck here." He told her as the both of them walked side by side back into the castle.

"Well at least you have some company in your house! All the Hufflepuffs expect for the prefects left!" She complained and he chuckled a little before he seemed to become shy.

"C-could I perhaps tell you something? Somewhere more.. Private.." He asked and Y/n looked at him a little confused.

"Are you gonna confess your love for me?" She bluntly asked, which made Adrian not wanna talk to the girl anymore.

"Can you for once not make me wanna strangle you?" He hissed out.

"I mean I can't do anything about the fact I'm so hot.. Oh wait you meant this in an angry kind of strangle not sexy times kinda-- okay sorry please continue!" She corrected herself as they went to an abandoned corridor.

"So.. I really don't know how to start this.." He confessed, when they sat down on one of the benches.

"I feel bad about what happened.." He began, after collecting his thoughts for some time.

"So you're apologizing?" She asked him with a expressionless face.

"Yes, I'm sorry." He immediately leeched onto the opportunity, to get done with the apology so he can not feel guilty whenever he sees her.