Chapter 13.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The two teams where stood there as the captains shook hands before their match. It looked more like they were trying to break each other's hand though.

"Hey!" They suddenly heard a voice, that didn't belong to any of the team members and turned towards Y/n, who was approaching them.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Harry asks her with a small smile, while looking up.

"Just trying to win some money, you know?" She answered, which confused the boy. "Anyways, which one of you guys will be winning today?" The tall Hufflepuff asked the teams, which stared at her in confusion.

"How should we know that, Y/n?" Harry asks with a chuckle, when the girl groaned in frustration.

"Please just answer the question! I'm gonna bet 100 gallons on the winning team and don't want to lose my money!" She huffed out.

"Wait what?" Draco also chimmed in, walking closer to the two second years, who have been conversing.

"Yeah, I'm making people bet for the team, they think is gonna win." She explained, which shocked the two teams.

"All the bets have been for Slytherin until now, because of their brooms, but if I were to bet for Gryffindor and you guys actually won, I would make so much money!" She said with exaggerated hand gestures.

"You should bet for Slytherin, otherwise you can say 'bye-bye' to your 100 gallons!" Draco told her with a arrogant smirk.

"Honestly just because you told me what to do, I'm gonna do the opposite." She told him cheekily, before turning to the Gryffindor team. "Okay guys, please win I'm betting a 100 gallons on you!"

This made the Gryffindors grin, as they nodded at her now much more confident. Oliver Wood then realized, that he had yet to thank the girl and turns to walk towards her.

He stops next to Harry and smiles at the girl, who is almost as tall as he is. "Y/n, correct? Thanks for covering up for the boys last time." He said, while pointing at the two gingers over his shoulder.

Fred and George just waved at her cheekily, before Angelina Johnson shoved them away and grinned at the girl sweetly. Angelina had already chatted with her before, after hearing about the whole fiasco that had happened when the girls left. She reassured the Hufflepuff that she would plummet the Ravenclaw captain the next time they play against each other.