Chapter 15.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Alright boys, you know how hard we have been training for the past few weeks, so no need to be anxious, okay?" Y/n reassured the Hufflepuff quidditch team.

Today was the big day, where Y/n is gonna kick Roger Davies butt! Well she won't be the one doing it, since she is absolutely terrified of flying, but she was the one who trained them so it basically counts.

"Y/n I'm not playing today.." A pink haired chaser suddenly stepped forward, which made the girl's happy farcade break.

"W-what?" She asked the boy confused, before realizing, that he seemed to have a red nose and was shivering. "Oh no! Are you sick?!" She fussed before unwrapping her yellow and black striped scarf and wrapping it around his neck instead.

"Yeah, I went to sleep with wet hair yesterday and now it's taking it's effects.." He muttered, while sneezing slightly.

"You sure, you didn't do that on purpose, Leon?" Cedric teased the boy.

"Actually.." Leon began, as he ruffled his messy pink hair a bit in frustration. "I've been thinking about quitting quidditch.. I'm just not as interested as you guys anymore." He confessed which made Y/n panic in her mind.

"So you want to quit? But if you leave now, we are one chaser too short!" Cedric argued back, angry that the pink haired chaser only now told them about it.

"Is there a problem here? If you aren't complete, Ravenclaw will automatically win, you know?" Professor Hooch walked over after realizing the commotion.

Leon took this chance, to officially quit. "I'm quitting, so you will have to find someone else, I'm sorry.." He muttered, while shoving his broom into Y/n's chest, as he strode of to the spectator seats.

"Well.. So does this mean, that you won't be able to play?" Hooch asked as they all watched the pink haired boys back slowly getting further away.

"I don't think we have anyone else, who trained with us for the last few months.." Cedric muttered through gritted teeth.

'We don't even have the chance to play against the Ravenclaws?' He thought to himself completely frustrated.

"Alright then I will tell the others that the match is cancel--" "I can be the third chaser!" Y/n's voice cut Hooch's off.