Chapter 22.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

It was midnight and Y/n was back in 1940. She changed into her usual pj's, that were just her bear pajamas and and matching slippers.

'Actually Tommy never saw me in this.. I bet I can make fun of him!' Y/n told the voice, who responded with just as much excitement.

'He's so charming!' The voice fangirled once again.

She slowly sneaked into the common room, before entering one of the hidden passages, that she had found while hanging out with the twins. This passage immediately led out of the castle and Y/n could easily get to their tree.

The girl in her bear pj's and Hufflepuff cardigan quickly arrived at the tree, but Tom was no where in sight.

"Tommy?" She called out, but got no answer so she just sat down on the grass, while looking up at the night sky.

As she laid their a snake suddenly came out from beneath the whomping willow and hissed at Y/n.

"Sorry snakey! I am just waiting for a friend, so I can't really leave." She tried to explain to the snake, that strangely resembled Astoria's snake, but it had fangs. Astoria's didn't.

She suddenly heard another hiss behind her and the snake finally stopped. When she looked she saw Tom, who sat down next to her.

"Tommy~" She sang out happily, while trying to hug him, but he suddenly pinned her down onto the ground, while hovering over her body.

"Y/n." He called out in a husky voice. "Don't call me another man's name.. It's Tom for you, honey."

"Y-yes." Y/n barely managed to squeak out, a little panicked at the boy's close proximity.

"What was that?" He asked and his dark brown eyes looked even deeper.

"Y-yes, Tom??" She panicked.

"Good girl.." He muttered before getting off of her and laying down next to her.

They were silently watching the night sky, before Tom spoke up once again. "That was the first gift I got.."

"Really?" Y/n asked after stifling a yawn. "I thought you would be drowned by gifts and love confessions at a day like Valentine's Day."

"Well like you said at our first meeting, I am very intimidating so nobody really dared to give me anything.." He confessed, while cuddling closer to Y/n.

'She is so warm..' He thought, while trying to get as much body heat from her as possible.

"That makes sense, but to be honest you are kind of just like a Barbie doll." She started, which made Tom lift his head, that was buried in her shoulder and look at her in confusion.