Chapter 25.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"So you are voice?" Her mother asked again, while her father wouldn't let go of her.

"Yes.. And Y/n is not from this time period, but from 2021." The voice repeated, which made Y/n's mother sigh out in frustration.

"So she is a reincarnated soul in the body of my daughter? And my daughter died?" She asked and the Voice looked grim, while nodding.

"You aren't my daughter?" The woman turned to Y/n and asked in a broken tone, waiting for confirmation from the person that took over her daughter's body.

"I-i still am or at least that was my exact name and you guys look like my parents! You're just happier.." She answered back, feeling her own voice break.

"I am so sorry, but I took your daughter's place and I k-know, that you might not want to see me anymore, so I-i'm really sorry.." Y/n apologized, as tears fell down her cheeks. She really thought she would get used to all of this, but it's just so hard to accept that she only has 'her' parents, who could also disown her at this very moment.

"Don't even joke about something like that." Her father scolded her, for the first time becoming serious. "You still are our beloved daughter and even if the 'old' Y/n died, you gave us a new one instead!"

"Yes! We would never turn our back on you and after all you said we were the only people from your other reality, that are also here!" Her mother added, as she hugged the girl who burried herself in her mother's arms. She really thought, that she would finally get used to this reality, but she still felt so out of place in this place. Everyone was nice to her (at least most people) and she really tried to enjoy herself, but she just felt so homesick.

"We will try to be the comfort you need in this world, just tell us!" Her dad said, while gently wiping her tears away.

"That would be nice.." She sobbed out, not liking how sticky and gross she felt. Y/n hated and loved crying.

She hated how vulnerable and easy it made her, but she also loved just how much it showed that she was human. That she was capable of feeling real and raw emotions.. How when she sobbed, her lungs would feel on fire and her eyes would let tears stream out until they were all puffed out. It felt so alive. It made her feel like she didn't die and leave everyone behind, and it made her believe that she could live like this as a side character in the great series Harry Potter!

Seeing all of her friends get hurt, traumatized of even killed. She really thought she could see all of that, but Y/n knew that if she ever saw someone she cared about die in front of her.. She would just lose herself. Completely.