Chapter 14.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Come back here, you little shits!" A drenched Y/n yelled, while chasing after Zehra and Astoria, who were holding an empty bucket while screaming.

"We thought you were petrified!" Zehra yelled back, as she and Astoria passed by a confused looking Percy.

Percy also noticed the drenched girl chasing her friends and quickly stopped her, by grabbing her so she couldn't run after them anymore.

"Hey, hey! What happened?" He asked the girl in his arms, who was still fighting to escape.

"I was asleep, you dumb bitch!" She yelled after Zehra, completely ignoring Percy.

"Language!" He scolded the girl, but still didn't let her go.

Cedric and the other quidditch captains suddenly appeared from the boys bathroom, next to them and looked at the aggravated girl in Percy's arms. They heard a commotion and wanted to check it out.

"What happened?" Cedric asked, as he saw how Y/n was drenched from head to toe.

"I have no idea.. She had been chasing her friends, before I caught her!" Percy explained as Y/n still tried to get out of his death grip.

"Those idiots thought I was PETRIFIED and dunked a whole bucket of ice cold water on me!" She yelled out, while still pushing against Percy's chest so he would let her go and she could chase them again.

"Hey, Y/n.. This is not like you, please relax.." Roger Davies suddenly tried to calm her down. Yep, the homophobe.

"Bitch, why are you talking to me like a fucking pick me?! Get the fuck away, before I bite your head off!" She yelled now even more pissed off. She was shivering and drenched and wanted to go to sleep and never wake up.

"Y/n! Mind your language or I will take house points from you!" Percy threatened, which finally made the girl calm down.

"Want me to get you a towel?" Cedric asked worried for the girl's health, because the weather is becoming increasingly worse in the last few months.

"It's fine.." She muttered, as Percy finally let her go. After that she looked at the quidditch captains in confusion.

"Did you guys fuck in the bathroom or why were you together?" She asked, while squeezing excess water from her h/c hair.