Chapter 18.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

It was a the last day of winter break and Adrian Pucey felt anxious. He tried so much over the holidays, but nothing seemed to work!

He threw himself on the leather couch of the Slytherin common room and groaned out loud, getting the attention of all the males in the room.

"What is up with you, Adrian?" Robin asked as he read a copy of the daily prophet, while plopping down on the other couch.

"How do you get someone so stubborn to forgive you?!" He yelled out, completely lost on what else to do.

"Who did you make mad anyway?" Draco asked tauntingly.

Every Slytherin knew that Adrian was seen as the 'good Slytherin' and that everyone loved him. Even some Gryffindor girls fancied him, so they only laughed at his misery now.

"A very stubborn badger named Y/n.." He muttered out and Draco's attention immediately turned to him.

The blond boy instinctively touched the ring on his finger, which was a silver ring engraved with snakes and had an emerald gemstone. Y/n got it for him on Christmas and he didn't take it off ever since.

"How did you make her mad?" He inquired.

"I insulted her, because I was angry at that time and since then I tried to apologize, but she just won't forgive me.." He told them and the other Slytherin boys just looked at Adrian with knowing looks.

Robin rolled up the paper in his hand before smacking Adrian with it. "Then get up you idiot! I bet you tried to gift her shit or something, but Hufflepuffs want genuine apologies!"

"How do you know that?!" Adrian yelled, while trying to escape the prefect's hits. Draco and the other Slytherins in the room just snickered at the scene.

"I have to deal with the Hufflepuff prefects every single day! Do you think I don't know how they act by now?" Robin told him, while Adrian finally stood up and went to the door that led out of the common room.

"Alright, I will apologize to her genuinely without any materialistic things!" He promised with raised hands before running out of the common room.

He looked around the dungeons hallway before seeing a certain Weasley brother, that just loved boosting about his prefect badge.