Chapter 51.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"This is soo weird.." Y/n said, while stretching. Her bones were somewhat healed again because of the 'Skele-Gro' potion that was basically that really bitter medicine, which mother's (or any parent with enough strength and determination really) shoved down one's throat as if it was a delicious meal.

She wanted to rip her tongue out and wash it with soup after drinking that monstrosity. Pomfrey only now gave it to her, because Y/n's system was too weak to stomach that strong of a potion before.

If anyone retold the look of pure horror, when Hagrid stormed in with Y/n's barely breathing body, that had crossed the older woman's face they would probably be to mortified about what happened after the first second of shock.

Pomfrey wasn't someone to joke with normally anyways, but as she sent every single person out with a red face, while scolding the half giant even though she was basically three heads shorter, it was even more apparent. Everyone basically knew that Y/n and the woman had a special connection, like a mother and child would have, because of Y/n's constant clumsiness and overall of her just passing out in the most random of situations.

It was honestly worrying the student body, because no one would want to stumble upon their classmate, just passed out from exhaustion on the hallway. Thankfully most of the time Penelope or Percy were around or even someone from the Hufflepuff team, that would carry her.

Honestly Penelope was the one, who would carry Y/n the most, even though the girl was much shorter, just because she cared. Often times Y/n would bring the girl some homemade sweets as a thank you gift or a doodle, which had gotten much better.

That was also why Penelope was here right now. And she was angry. Not at Y/n of course, but at Percy, who brought Y/n some homework she had to complete.

"YOU DUMBASS! Why the hell should she be doing work at the moment, when her fucking bones just healed?!" She yelled at her boyfriend, who just looked at her with absolute confusion and judgement.

"If she doesn't do her assignments, she will never catch up and then she can forget having good grades." He retorted in a sassy manner, while shoving past her and putting down the stacks of paper.

"How much is that?" Y/n asked as she looked at the pile, which looked like way more than just homework.

"Your homework for the next month, because none of the teachers think that you will be able to attend classes." He explained, while Penelope just huffed out in an irritated manner, completely done with her boyfriend's insensitive work ethic.