Chapter 49.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

She was in distress as she ran through the halls of the giant wizarding

All she saw was that hideous round sink ensemble, which was also the entrance to the chamber of secrets. And when she finally fully entered the bathroom she heard the wailing of the ghost, who was inhabitant to the haunted place.

"YOU WRETCHED CHIL-- Y/N!!" Myrtle cut herself off, before she leaped towards the girl in her transparent form, already happy to see the only living girl she liked.

"You are back!!" She said as she tried to hug Y/n, but only fazed through her.

"Hey Myrtle!" The tall Hufflepuff greeted back, trying hard to not just burst into tears right then and there, but she would manage. "Good to see you dead and well!" She joked, which made the ghost girl giggle, as she floated through the air with a cherry mood. Not like her usual gloomy self at all.

"Yes! I'm as undead as they come!!" The ghost giggled, happy to be talking to the girl that she had developed a huge crush on from her past visits.

Buy could anyone blame her? Y/n was SO nice. She would always come over between breaks and just wish her a good day or if she had some time to spare the tall girl would even chat with the ghost and let her rant. All the while keeping that charming smile on her lips, that Myrtle would have loved to just kiss so badly.

Whenever Myrtle had these thoughts she imagined herself alive and well with her beautiful girl friend from back in her day. Sadly there was a space between girl and friend and that was the friend zone. She always wondered, what would have happened if she had still been alive and well. Maybe she could have even gotten into a relationship with her friend. Or maybe her friend would have taught her much easier life could have been if they had been together.

Through her life Myrtle wasn't really sure how to feel about these romantic feelings for her friend, because she didn't want to possibly ruin her only friendship. And also because she just felt filthy whenever she wanted to kiss her.

Her Y/n was gorgeous and beautiful, but she felt strange whenever she just wanted to grab her adorable face and smash her lips on hers.

As Myrtle had that whole gay panic going on, Y/n tried to regulate her breathing and come up with a way that she could just gaslight all of her classmates into thinking that she doesn't have deeply rooted trauma.

That was easier said than done, because she knew that everyone probably was still either confused or absolutely mortified from that stupid ass Boggart, that just thought it would be funny to ACTUALLY reveal her deepest fear.