Chapter 6.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

After that 'nice chat', which was more like Y/n absolutely destroying this 32 year old man, she went on her way up to the great hall.

"Alright you convinced me.. T-ten points for Hufflepuff.." Professor Snape stuttered out, and all that after he was confident that he could make the girl question her knowledge.

"See you in our next potions class, professor!" She waved happily at the devastated man, who was leaning against his workspace, looking like he was about to cry.

'You didn't have to be so mean..' The voice complaint, while she left the dungeons.

'Ugh shush! Do you think I'm gonna let a man mansplain shit to me, just because his precious Lily died?! I don't give a fuck I died as well and had to write a goddamn essay on my first fucking day!' She snapped at the voice, before going through the hallway that lead to the great hall.

'Y/n! You shouldn't talk about his first love like that!' The voice scolded her.

'I don't really think it was love, more like obsession, but you don't see me over here being like "I will avenge my true love".. Jesus fucking Christ do you really expect me to let him get away with underestimating my intelligence, just because he has a little trauma? I don't give two shits, everyone has trauma and he should just expect that if he had just found himself another girl, that he could have lived happily ever after!' She ended her little rant, completely ignoring the voice now.

She at least gained some points for her house, she thought to herself. After all Y/n already entered this reality as someone else, so she should try to make up for it by not being completely useless.

'The Y/n before me would have probably loved seeing his quivering figure in front of her. She always wanted him to see her talent for potions and now I got to make her wish happen, even if it was just a little favor for her body.' The h/c girl continued, while pinching her skin again to reassure her that this is truly her reality now.

It was weird having to live with the fact, that she just stole someone's body. I mean the person looked like her and sounded like her, but still it was a completely different person and even if she died so Y/n could enter this body.. Still how precious must her thoughts have been if she saw Snape as this kind of idol figure and was so interested in capturing the moment with her photography.

Y/n felt bad for this girl with ambitions and dreams, she died too early and Y/n can't appreciate the arts this girl adored and that saddens her greatly. She really wish she was more intellectual, but this whole thing is so confusing, especially how these people talk, it's very bipolar for most of the people she talked to, it's like so free and out of character, yet so scripted sometimes.. Is this the affect of being in a book reality? Do these characters talk like this because they've to follow the script for the scenes?