Chapter 46.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Harry laid in his bed, before turning to the side and seeing Ron look up to the ceiling with tears in his eyes. "Everything alright, Ron?" He asked him and Ron sat up, before turning to him, using the hem of his shirt to wipe his tears away.

Neville, Dean and Seamus also sat up, which made Harry quickly follow, as he ruffled through his already messy hair. Seamus hugged a pillow to his chest, while Dean completely stood up from his bed and sat down on the window sill between Harry and Ron's bed, as he felt like shit about today.

"I'm fine, I think.. I-it's just that seeing Y/n so bloodied up and hurt was so.. Terrifying.." He confessed and the other guys around agreed.

Neville also got out of his bed and sat down on Ron's, while holding a toad plushy, which Y/n had gotten him for his birthday. "Yeah, I felt like I was the one getting attacked, but I also wonder what would have happened if she hadn't protected Malfoy." He wondered, as the other guys stayed silent.

Seamus was the only one to scoff, he absolutely hated Draco and would be honest about it as well. "That bastard would have probably gotten away with it either way, did you see how much he whined, even though Y/n got her face ripped open right next to him??" He ranted and Dean laughed as Seamus also came out from his bed and jumped onto Harry's.

"I'm serious, Dean! He was shitting his pants over there, while Y/n was wrestling the giant chicken, so that he as well as we others wouldn't turn to those ferrets Hagrid fed to the thing!" He huffed out as he threw Harry's pillow at him.

"Hey! My pillow.." Harry laughed out before leaning his head against one of the bed posts. "I hope she is alright though.. You know I had first class tickets for her face getting ripped apart."

The boys just went silent until Dean pitched an idea, he just came up with. "We should totally get her something for when she wakes up! Like write a poem or something!"

"A poem? Girls don't like stuff like that, they would rather want like flowers or expensive jewelry." Seamus quickly disagreed, which made Dean glare at him.

"Flowers die! Poetry doesn't, you idiot!" He shot back, which made Seamus throw another pillow at him, which in return made Harry hold his last available pillow to his chest.

"Not cool, man." He huffed out, while Ron and Neville laughed with their own pillows in hand. "Why don't you guys just kiss and make up."