Chapter 35.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Girlie." Y/n could hear a deeper voice as she stood up, her hair was a little messy because she slept through the whole ride and when she looked up, she was met with someone so incredibly gorgeous, that it took her breath away basically.

There stood a dark skinned girl, with long dreadlocks and an bored expression on her face. She had the girl's Gryffindor uniform on and stood at the strangely empty compartment. Where the hell were Y/n's parents?

"Your two friends left me to care for you, while they go talk to their friends." The girl answered Y/n's unspoken question. "Anyways let's go change, badger."

After saying that the girl stood up and started walking away, to which Y/n quickly followed. She had grabbed her bag, where she had stuffed some random clothes into and her leather coat jacket, before she closed the compartment door behind her.

"I'm Y/n by the way, pleasure to meet you!" She introduced herself, not quite familiar with who the hell this girl was. Was she mentioned in Harry Potter?

"Dorcas Meadowes." She simply replied, while sucking on a lollipop. "I know who you are already though.. Dumbledore really had to reveal you to the whole school, didn't he?"

"Yeah, that stupid old geezer.." Y/n cursed him, which made Dorcas chuckle a little.

"I like you, badger." She complimented, while tugging a few of her dreadlocks behind her ear.

"Geez~ take me out to dinner first 'girlie'!" Y/n teased her, which made both of them chuckle a little more.

"Dorcas!" Suddenly a female voice called out, while the two were moving through the still moving train.

When they turned around there stood a tall girl with long brown hair and grey eyes. She had a nice blue velvety top on and some black trousers, with a nice snake necklace dangling around her neck.

"Let's go! Andromeda and the other's are trying to get Narcissa out of the bathroom!" She said, while grabbing Dorcas' arm and tugging her.

"I am with Y/--" "No worries, you can go ahead." Y/n cut her off, not really trying to socialise with more people than necessary.

"So sorry about this, but Bellatrix and some of her male friends made fun of Narcissa's appearance again and now she won't leave." The girl, that had interrupted them, explained which made Y/n nod in understanding. "They asked me to call Dorcas, but I don't think Andro wants anyone else there.. It's kinda private.."