Chapter 32.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Welcome to the end of the year feast everybody!" Dumbledore greeted everyone, while they clapped. The old man's eyes trailed to a certain h/c girl and he gently smiled at her, when their eyes met.

Y/n looked back at him and narrowed her eyes a little at him, because she knew that look. He gave it to her everytime he found her in some kind of trouble or when he put her in some.

'Just what the hell is that old geezer up to?' Y/n thought to herself and she wanted to bury herself alive after hearing his next words.

"You guys are probably already really tired from the whole school year, but we all want to know who the house cup winner is, don't we?" He continued his speech and blank banners dropped down from the ceiling and walls.

All of the students where looking at the sight in amazement, even the ones on their last year here at Hogwarts. Nobody is to old to get impressed by the lenghts magic can reach.

"The winner of the house cup is.." He began making everyone excited, except for Y/n who just whispered something to the prefect in front of her.

"I really like your eyes! They look like those cacao beans you grind up, so you can get that like creamy coffee on a nice autumn morning.." She whispered to the girl, that had a small smile on her face, because of Y/n's words.

"Thank you, but we gotta focus on the speech now, Y/n.." She scolded lightly, which made the h/c girl just grin at her cheekily.

"HUFFLEPUFF!!" Dumbledore yelled out and everyone started clapping as the banners turned into the yellow and black colors of the badger house.

The Hufflepuffs especially were screaming there lungs out, as they cheered on their own house's pride.

"But!" Dumbledore interrupted, which made the smiles on their faces freeze. "I actually want to announce another thing!"

"A very special person actually broke the record of house points ever gained by one person alone!" He told the crowd of students, who looked at the old man in shock.

"That very special person is.." Dumbledore's eyes trailed over the crowd, before meeting on Y/n's pair of e/c eyes, as the girl herself furiously shock her head 'no'. "Y/n L/n! With 425 house points on her own!!"

Y/n just looked at him in shock, while the Hufflepuffs around her clumped onto her and cheered her on.

'This motherfucker did that on purpose.' She raged in her mind, while the voice laughed at her in the background of her mind.