Chapter 27.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"--/n! Y/n!" The half asleep girl heard someone hiss out her name as they shock her. "Wake up you damn badger!"

"Let me sleep a little more, Adrian.." She slurred out, while grabbing the person's arm and using it as a pillow.

The said person was in fact not Adrian, but Tom fucking Riddle. He was a blushing mess as the girl cuddled up into his arm more, but he still didn't pull away. Tom just saw her sleeping in the library, when he was about to leave and thought that he should wake her before she gets scolded for sleeping.

He didn't expect her to hug his arm so affectionately, but when he recalled her words his eyes darkened a little. "Who is this Adrian?" He asked her as he grabbed her face and pulled it towards himself.

"It's you Tommy! Carry meee.." She whined as she stood up, still leaning against the male. Y/n then put her already finished potions homework in her bag, before leaning against Tom again.

"I'm not going to carry you, you damn brat!" He spat out and pushed her off of him, while walking out with the girl trailing him still rubbing her eyes.

"Where are you going Tommy?" She asked and walked next to him, they were heading to one of the more secluded areas of the castle and around them there were only Slytherin guys.

Y/n looked around her and then looked back at Tom, before smirking. "Are you going to your weird cult again?" She teased, which made the normally 'calm' and 'collected' Tom Riddle shove her playfully.

"It's not a cult!" He told her, but she just laughed at his feeble attempt to play of his cult, that he was the leader of.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that Tommy boy.." She teased, which made the Slytherin's around her shocked on how she wasn't dead yet after teasing their leader so openly. "Oh by the way, I'm totally gonna beat your ass up!"

"Sure, keep telling yourself that.." Tom said with a grin not taking her seriously, which he actually should because this girl could literally end him right there and then.

"Anyways you are not allowed in our club." He coughed out, as he straightened his back. Y/n's gaze was so intimidating and it just felt like she could see all of you with just a look. Thinking about someone knowing all your deepest darkest secrets is so weird and frightening.

"What do you do in your club anyway? Plan on how to bully muggles?" She taunted knowing damn well, that she could beat Tom at anything, if she just tried it.

'He doesn't even have a nose in the future, he basically can't even play the weird "got your nose" game.' She told the voice, who laughed their ass of in her mind.