Chapter 7.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

As the group of six, with Hermione, Stephen and Y/n in the front with the other three boys trailing behind, got to the great hall Y/n stopped abruptly. This caused Neville to walk into said girl's back and to fall on his bumb.

"S-sorry!" He stuttered out, while covering his arching nose. 'She smells like peaches..' The toad obsessed boy thought to himself, but quickly slapped himself mentally for being such a creep and sniffing a girl.

"It's fine, but yeah here are the papers I put a paperclip on every pile that belongs to someone individually, so could you guys give them to the one's that they belong to?" She asked them and Stephen took the one's for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, who were cutely marked by blue and yellow paperclips colors belonging to the respective houses.

The brains of the golden trio, Hermione, was nice enough to take the ones for Gryffindor and Slytherin, after all she would just hand them to Percy, so he could give it to the snakes. "Will you not be eating dinner?" The bushy haired brunette asked her best girl friend concerned.

Hermione had been watching the sleepy girl all day and she knew, that Y/n only ate a sandwich, some tangerines and what three bananas? So she had every right to be concerned. She was also a little suspicious on what Y/n was up to.

"Yeah, I will just eat something as a midnight snack no worries! I'm just a little tired, so I wanted to go to bed early." The girl explained while ruffling Hermione's hair, so much so that it became even messier. This was a huge lie though, Y/n felt like she was about to pass out but Hermione didn't have to know about that.

"See you later then!" Harry waved at the tall girl awkwardly, who just waved back in a indifferent manner. The whole group looked after the tall girl, who was walking away with her head held high.

Y/n was steadily walking away from the group, but when she was gone from their sight she slumped against the wall. Her legs were killing her and she was extremely hungry and tired, she steady herself before walking further down to the dungeons and to her common room.

To bad that a pair of ginger twins, better known as Fred and George Weasley were watching her from the shadows.

'Got you just where wanted you, little badger~" The two lanky and identical gingers thought to themselves, while sharing a look with devilish smirks on their faces.

"Gustav, do you think I can still sneak into the kitchen before bed?" She asked her guinea pig, which finally decided to show himself from somewhere in her cardigan.